2018 WR commit Jamarr Chase to visit LSU

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It was always going to be a battle, but I thought he didn't like LSU. Any chance he's just doing this to appease his momma?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Can you blame him? Get a real HC/OC and then we can actually land highly ranked kids from around the nation again. What WR wants to play in this offense?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can you blame him? Get a real HC/OC and then we can actually land highly ranked kids from around the nation again. What WR wants to play in this offense?
So long as Coral sticks, we'll have a good class. Doesn't mean some won't leave. I'd hate to lose Chase though.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Looks like he visited them before the dead period as well. I doubt this has anything to do with the Michigan game and more to do with him being from Louisiana.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We aren't keeping him. Said it from the beginning. The short sightedness of this staff to not realize that and STILLL haven't offered Hall from Cali.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That tells me Corral might be wavering too. I think they stay in pretty close contact.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was always going to be a battle, but I thought he didn't like LSU. Any chance he's just doing this to appease his momma?
Maybe he is doing bc he doesnt want to watch his team's offense and feel the desire to vomit or punch the coaches innthe face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.