Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

13 OL players remain on our recruiting board. 10 are black so it would seem the staff are trying to pull these kids in numbers. Bell and Hammond look like our top remaining targets.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

Offers might depend on:

1. providing UF your transcript so UF can see you might qualify.

2. you showing enough interest in UF that UF is willing to offer

3. you taking the SAT or ACT and getting a score to indicate that you are actually alive.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015

I thought the same thing. So honest question, how does the game work? You are knowledgeable about the game and the programs inner-workings, do you have any insights on why this kid is just getting an offer? Overall I really don’t know how it’s done. What could have changed to prompt UF to offer this kid now versus a year ago? Grades? Backchannel rumors?

I don’t expect you to have insider access to this particular case, but I was like WTH?

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Offers might depend on:

1. providing UF your transcript so UF can see you might qualify.

2. you showing enough interest in UF that UF is willing to offer

3. you taking the SAT or ACT and getting a score to indicate that you are actually alive.

Well I think you pretty much addressed my question. #2 is what I was hoping.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Let's get back to recruiting. I haven't been able to keep up with recruiting lately like I usually do. What are the recruits saying right now about how the team is playing and who are we trending up for and down for right now?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Let's get back to recruiting. I haven't been able to keep up with recruiting lately like I usually do. What are the recruits saying right now about how the team is playing and who are we trending up for and down for right now?
Let's just say hopefully they haven't been watching.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Let's not.

I'm tired of seeing this up here and or single commits name up there for three damn months. Let's just dungeon this MF'er and never talk about it again.
Why don't you just ignore the "MF"er"? Plenty of people scroll on by your bullshyte.
Ah, I know why. If folks aren't discussing "Mullenz", "Trash", or Houston Baptist you get bored.
Just deal with it. Or don't.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Derrick Hunter releases Top 5 but no noles...this kid is all over the place :lol:

8677547.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.