Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After what we’ve seen in clown town the past three weeks, can u blame him?
No...but this kid is not to be trusted by anyone. I'll be ok if he chooses UF and hope for the best but if he doesn't come here I won't lose any sleep. Questions on his work ethic, lack of production against HS competition, and seems to be an attention whore. It's funny because it's fsu but seriously releasing a top 5 and not even including the team you are "committed" to...just decommit then

Aug 1, 2018
No...but this kid is not to be trusted by anyone. I'll be ok if he chooses UF and hope for the best but if he doesn't come here I won't lose any sleep. Questions on his work ethic, lack of production against HS competition, and seems to be an attention whore. It's funny because it's fsu but seriously releasing a top 5 and not even including the team you are "committed" to...just decommit then
He's an idiot. I think he's a take if he loses some weight. I remember hearing in July that we told Hunter he was out of shape and we weren't ready to take his commitment. Staff is probably trying to motivate him, considering he has excellent get off imo. Too bad, seems like wasted talent at the moment.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's an idiot. I think he's a take if he loses some weight. I remember hearing in July that we told Hunter he was out of shape and we weren't ready to take his commitment. Staff is probably trying to motivate him, considering he has excellent get off imo. Too bad, seems like wasted talent at the moment.

I’m OK with us not taking him as well. Over the years of following recruiting I have seen that kids who steadily or precipitously fall in ranking their senior year tend to not pan out. Particularly those who were 5* or borderline 5* and drop to the 40s or 50s. We’ve seen it recently with state of Florida kids Shavar Manuel, Nate Craig Myers, Holland, Cowart, George Campbell, and Khairi Clark.

Hunter falls in that category.

Risers tend to work out pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator