Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

On Saturday the coaching staff handed out a new offer when they offered Miami cornerback commit Jarvis Brownlee (5-10, 169, Miami, FL. Carol City) a scholarship.

“Coach [Brian] Johnson and Coach [Charlton] Warren offered me,” Brownlee said.

The offer from Florida is one that Brownlee has been waiting on and trusting would come if he put in the work on the field.

“The offer means a lot, of course Florida is a top school in general and even for me because it’s a DBU school,” he said of what the offer means to him. “You know I’ve been waiting on it since spring but I just had to keep trusting the process and being humble.”

When Brownlee spoke to defensive backs coach Charlton Warren on Saturday the coach explained why the Gators were offering him.

upload_2018-7-21_18-21-21.png

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t even get excited about FNL. No reason to get worked up over disappointment

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I gotta argue w Jordan reed and Aaron Hernandez...Mullen tweaks the offense to the ppl on the field look at the stars we had and he’ll do the same now...same thing he did at MSU

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where's Mari been?

Well he made the July declaration and things aren't going well. Assume he's got something better to do than answer everyone's questions about why things haven't panned out. don't blame him

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well, can we expect any commits of blue chippers next weekend or not? Seems like next weekend will be our staff’s last big opportunity to land some recruits before fall practice begins. Obviously this staff needs to rethink their approach to potential recruits, hopefully they’ve spent this dead period critiquing what hasn’t worked thus far, which seems to be about everything they’ve done so far.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Will Putnam just released a top 5 and we in it along with FSU UGA, Auburn and Clemson. Who has the bag? I might be able to put a little somethin, somethin in that bag:D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.