Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: This is just 2 dudes throwing out some speculation. Mullen may one day start making excuses, but it won’t be before he coaches a game.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
that's good seeing as we have no RBs in the class. but, we're still stacked at the position, albeit with guys who don't have Sanders' talent ceiling.

btw, we've slipped to 35th on Rivals. gotta get some mojo workin' Danny boy!!!

Bama is stacked too! We lose Scarlett after this season and could lose Perine or Lemons to transfer (if they feel they aren't getting enough carries). So, we need a RB in the class regardless. My concern is if we miss on Sanders we really aren't in the conversation for any 4-star RB's. I wish that kid would go ahead and commit, it would give us some momentum.

Pierre is de-committed from Miami. He's a top 100 Florida kid, but not very high nationally (ranked in the 600's). He's a good size kid though at 6'2 220 and I like him a lot better than Abrams.

We need K. Jones in the class too! He'd anchor that OL class and would give us a top 125 recruit.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Bama is stacked too! We lose Scarlett after this season and could lose Perine or Lemons to transfer (if they feel they aren't getting enough carries). So, we need a RB in the class regardless. My concern is if we miss on Sanders we really aren't in the conversation for any 4-star RB's. I wish that kid would go ahead and commit, it would give us some momentum.

Pierre is de-committed from Miami. He's a top 100 Florida kid, but not very high nationally (ranked in the 600's). He's a good size kid though at 6'2 220 and I like him a lot better than Abrams.

We need K. Jones in the class too! He'd anchor that OL class and would give us a top 125 recruit.

One thing could lead to another. If Sanders sees last year's and this year's OL signings giving him something decent to run behind and believes he could jump to the front of the RB line once on campus, he just might be down to make mom happy and hook up with Umstead. Dan has gone out and tried to find where the beef is.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bama is stacked too! .
Guys, these top players don't give a shyt about depth chart. They want to win and they assume they will win playing time.

Kintucky and Vandy have had playing time for decades, top players don't care.

NWFL GATOR

Nov 12, 2017
Dgt83nDV4AALaNh.jpg

James Bowie (Texas) WR Elijah Higgins showed up at the Rivals Challenge in a Gators hat.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

Love the information BMF but this is depressing. I guess I followed recruiting too long, but the idea of UF dropping to hoping to just get a top 125 guy (instead of 2-4 in the top 30) and fighting UM for this level LB confirms much of what many suspected about Mullen. Our issues the last few years or not, a recruiter recruits. One who doesn’t, well . . .

I’m with many here in hoping I’m wrong and not reading this same type of best case scenarios being B- levels in 3-5 years. I just don’t see the path there at the moment. Hopefully touchdowns and the Joneses change my outlook.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
https://247sports.com/college/flori...o-State-Buckeyes-Stanford-Cardinal-119396849/

we're up against Creyer and Stanford. this link has 7 on 7 camp highlights. he's the sort of big body that Mullen wants to create matchup nightmares with. seems to have good hands. very big WR who can go up and get the ball.

from the article it seems he was very taken with UF on his visit here. originally from Clearwater, FL, living in TX now.

247 ranks him no. 17 WR nationally.

academics is a big deal for him, but he might not be able to get into Stanford, and he said Florida is home.

he's a southern kid. bet he doesn't want to freeze his balls off at OSU.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
He got no offers for the same reason he was Tinerc's #7 choice, he is an azzhole, cant recruit and is at best a mediocre coach.

No one is looking for a coach w a losing conference record.
In all fairness Mullen was Tennessee's third choice behind Gruden and Kelley (which were never gonna happen). We hired him 11/26, same day the Schiano hire rumors hit for UT.
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...-travis-mike-gundy/1f1qsysgl9vwa14s8nvcumvj4e

Just because you keep saying things doesn't make them real, Donkey.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Guys, these top players don't give a shyt about depth chart. They want to win and they assume they will win playing time.

Kintucky and Vandy have had playing time for decades, top players don't care.

Agree and that's why I pointed out that Bama is stacked at RB too - if he doesn't want to come to UF because of our RB depth why would he go to Alabama? Your point was my point, but thanks for the assist.

I've guessed Sanders would be in the class for a while. Because he visited Bama people started panicking. He's probably going to visit a few other schools too. I still think he comes to Gainesville.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Agree and that's why I pointed out that Bama is stacked at RB too - if he doesn't want to come to UF because of our RB depth why would he go to Alabama? Your point was my point, but thanks for the assist.

I've guessed Sanders would be in the class for a while. Because he visited Bama people started panicking. He's probably going to visit a few other schools too. I still think he comes to Gainesville.
Look if the Homecoming Queen runner up wants to come home with you because the King is banging the rest of the Court you say yes with a huge ass grin.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Crystal Ball's for kids we're after:

Steele: USC 93% UF 7%
Elam: UF 100%
Billingsley: Alabama 85% UF 10% Illini 5%
Kimbrough: UF 64% LSU 36%
Higgins: Stanford 38% UF 23% Texas 23%
Sanders: UF 40% Bama 33% FSU 13%
Zipperer: UF 67% Miami 33%