Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Would love to get Summerall, as the DL class will be pretty weak if Humphries is the only 4-star we land:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Me at work
still waiting for Butters offensive explosion or still waiting for Mullinz recruiting explosion?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was guessing closer to 190!! :D

Regardless what he weighs now, he's an elite pass rusher. Would be a great addition....and he'll be 250+ (one day).
we've been trusting the coaches while they have losing seasons twice in 4 years.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
My favorite is when prospects talk about how a coach is one of the greatest then choose to play for someone else...

Last edited:

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
This is on Chris Steele's page:

Put your money where your mouth is Mr Steele. I have been watching football since before your momma was wiping your arse. That alone qualifies me as a professional recruitnic, arm chair qb, coach second guesser and forum ninja.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was guessing closer to 190!! :D

Regardless what he weighs now, he's an elite pass rusher. Would be a great addition....and he'll be 250+ (one day).
I would not be too worried about weight as a rising senior...they are just kids that are still growing. Hell i remember i gained somewhere around 30 lbs (60 if you count the 30 i lost due to mono) from the 17 to 18 years old. Finally hit my growth spurt at the end of my senior year. Now put them on the training table meals and workouts with Savage and he'll pack on the pounds in no time

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This is on Chris Steele's page:

Please show me where anyone around here has demanded Mullen be fired before coaching his first game.

In the meantime, the recruiting is floundering and he WILL be fired in four to five if it does not get sorted because the team will hit a ceiling it can't break without elite talent.

The GC article is ridiculous. Still claiming that a better on field product is all it takes to spark recruiting. Bull.

A better team with better coaching will be great to see, but we need a better recruiting staff, and better facilities. These kids expect the total package and there are plenty of places besides UF to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb