Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
this the half?

Tiny-Johnny-e1418648016275.jpg

I was thinking Treon.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Somebody should probably talk with him about the name of the college he's so committed to. :lol:

"I’m 1000% commited to the University of Virginia Tech!!!"

You are exactly right. With the University Name and Abreviation Police (UNAP) out in full force at least here, he certainly should have been careful enough to know he is committed to Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
You are exactly right. With the University Name and Abreviation Police (UNAP) out in full force at least here, he certainly should have been careful enough to know he is committed to Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University.

Or, the Insti-abbreviation would be...VTB?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

No QB recruit will look at Trask as competition. I’m not going to “trash” him, but he’s clearly not our future. As Franks develops, he’ll grow harder to unseat but if a 2020 kid can see a year down the road then Franks isn’t a factor either.

I’ll be much more comfortable at QB next year with Franks improving, EJ in the wings and JJ as the freshman to develop. I’d take 2 in 2019 if Trask will transfer or graduate - even become a GA - in 2019.

Loading up on them is fine. In the last 40 years, UF has had just a handful of elite QBs and a few good ones. Recruiting a 4*-5* doesn’t guarantee anything (Johnson, Brantley, Driskel) so you need a batch of them.

The ones who get frustrated can transfer or switch positions for a better shot at the NFL.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I doubt we get this kid or Handy (the Auburn commit)...but if you'd take this kid over Handy I'm going to have to dismiss your recruiting assessments from now on. This kid would be the lowest ranked kid (outside of a kicker) in the last 3 classes. He's a reach, a true Plan C. He chose VT over FIU. A true Butters Special.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt we get this kid or Handy (the Auburn commit)...but if you'd take this kid over Handy I'm going to have to dismiss your recruiting assessments from now on. This kid would be the lowest ranked kid (outside of a kicker) in the last 3 classes. He's a reach, a true Plan C. He chose VT over FIU. A true Butters Special.
Something to consider is what camps has he attended or not attended, how well is his senior season going, and against what level talent. My initial gut feeling is with you based on history and rankings, but unless you’ve seen him play, it may not be as bad as it looks. Not saying to trust the coaches, but he looks like a plan b or c. Maybe he’s a late bloomer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator