Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I get it w/ Wright's height...but he's already over 190 and will certainly play over 200lbs in college (more likely 210-ish). Malik Davis weighs 190 and before his injury, and last year, everyone here was calling him our next "great" RB (now that title's been given to our 3rd string RB). If we don't get Sanders (which is about a 1% possibility), I'll gladly take Wright in this class.
Yeah and Malik Davis has been injured for a season and a half.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Looks like Higgins is Stanford bound (lots of CB's and rumblings). I'm curious if there's another WR on the board that they'll go after. TJ Jones from Lake City is the only other name that's been consistently mentioned.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He has been injured since the Georgia game and will be out the whole season this fall.

Didn’t know he was ruled out the whole year, but I guess there no point in bringing him back at this point. If he is healthy by end of season could he play in bowl game and still meet the requirements for redshirting? Not sure how many games he played in this year.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Higgins is Stanford bound (lots of CB's and rumblings). I'm curious if there's another WR on the board that they'll go after. TJ Jones from Lake City is the only other name that's been consistently mentioned.
I never thought we'd get Higgins anyhow. The receiver position is a huge need in this class. We only signed like 3 the last 2 years I think. I expect the board to expand a good bit after this season.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hopper, Black and Diabetes are all playing LB for the East Squad at the Army All-American Game. Pretty sure they'll have to play as a unit at some point during the game.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Braylen Ingraham out of STA, an SDE, just committed to Alabama. How many SDE's are they going to sign this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator