Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Kenny McIntosh commits to UGA. Maybe we can breathe easier on Wright?

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
And I thought our recruiting sucked....they only have 2 OL in this class, and their OL sucks. This is a huge reach.

They have another low tier 3 star o-lineman. His class is 14th but very unbalanced. They only signed 3 o-linemen last class with one of them being a low tier 3 star. Does Taggelwain even have a clue?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Kenny McIntosh commits to UGA. Maybe we can breathe easier on Wright?

What does "commits" to UGA mean? I'm confused. It seems obvious from my this thread that since the Summer no High Schoolers are permitted to "commit" until at least after Thanksgiving.

leogator

May 5, 2018
We actually never pursued him. His 40 is like 4.88. That's slower than mine. We have concentrated on Wright and Sanders.

leogator

May 5, 2018

Florida is full of good RBs. You can only take 1-2 in a year. For example Clemson has a commitment from Chez Mellusi who is not exactly known far and wide. My favorite is Tye Edwards a big 6-3, 220 bruiser that has been begging for an offer from instate schools.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This kid was recently offered, a Colorado commit:

Datona Jackson, College of the Desert, Strong-Side Defensive End

This kid de-committed from Colorado yesterday. He's gotten a bunch of recent offers, including: UF, UCLA, Arizona, and USC.

Edit: visiting on Dec. 7th.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Here's another excellent RB out of Sebring, DJ Williams, 5'10" 210. Hard to bring down with some speed, great cuts.
DJ Williams on Hudl
I'd take him over Nyquan. But if we do then the star gazers will jump all over. What a low 3* over a 4*? Although DJ has offers from Auburn, Georgia, Miami and Tennessee. The kid wants to be a Gator.

Also Tye Edwards' season stats, 1907 yards, 8.5 per carry, 26 TD. Not shabby.

The reason why we are going after Wright is that the guy is doing it against the toughest competition in the country. He does have offers from Miami, Florida, Alabama, LSU, Alabama, Notre Dame and others. He's no scrub. I just want a second bigger back if we take him. Now if Sanders wants in all bets are off. We must be doing better with Sanders than we think if we won't let Wright commit.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We have two targets this year, because we are confident we get a couple studs next year. We will get Wright who was a beast before injury. Trey would be a plus but highly doubtful. RB recruiting is the last thing to be freaking out about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator