Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't give a damn if he wins or not? Link? Going on vacation is not proof. He has struggled for sure but you're telling me that he doesn't care if he wins or loses?

What a ridiculous post. How can he possibly provide a link for that? So if somebody wrote an article about it you would believe it?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Doesn't give a damn if he wins or not? Link? Going on vacation is not proof. He has struggled for sure but you're telling me that he doesn't care if he wins or loses?
Im saying that if he gave a damn about football wouldn't he be working just as hard as the other 2 to get better? Well.. he hasn't been! There's Been at least 20 videos of the other two QB's busting they're a$$es with trainers and with the wide receivers yet Franks hasn't been in ONE of them! I've seen videos on Instagram of him doing all kind of $hit except....playing football! Btw...find your own fu*king link bih!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What a ridiculous post. How can he possibly provide a link for that? So if somebody wrote an article about it you would believe it?

Ridiculous is saying he doesn't care if he wins or loses. That's ****ing retarded. He may not have the skills needed to be successful but to claim some BS that he doesn't care because the guy went on a vacation is disingenuous. Excuse me for defending one of our own.

SMH.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Im saying that if he gave a damn about football wouldn't he be working just as hard as the other 2 to get better? Well.. he hasn't been! There's Been at least 20 videos of the other two QB's busting they're a$$es with trainers and with the wide receivers yet Franks hasn't been in ONE of them! I've seen videos on Instagram of him doing all kind of $hit except....playing football! Btw...find your own fu*king link bih!

You implied that because he went on vacation he does not care about winning or losing or basically football. Take a xanax dude. He may not start but I doubt he doesn't caring about winning. Sorry, but that was over the top even for me.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ridiculous is saying he doesn't care if he wins or loses. That's ****ing retarded. He may not have the skills needed to be successful but to claim some BS that he doesn't care because the guy went on a vacation is disingenuous. Excuse me for defending one of our own.

SMH.

If I played terrible like Franks this past season I would be trying to outwork the other QBs in the offseason. He appears to lack discipline if these reports are accurate. Hopefully Trask or Jones beats him out if he isn't willing to put the work in. I swear that idiot Del Rio must have rubbed off on this kid hearing this mess and it explains his smart a** statements about the fans not knowing crap.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
You implied that because he went on vacation he does not care about winning or losing or basically football. Take a xanax dude. He may not start but I doubt he doesn't caring about winning. Sorry, but that was over the top even for me.
Do what? :lol: Maybe u should try and read that again! If u can't understand here's what i said translated in fu*ktard... While he's been ****ing off everyone else has been working they're as$es off! Is that simple enough for you? Btw...Do u think I give a f*ck about what your pu$$y ass feels is over the top? If dude cared about winning he would be working after the trash a$s season he just had...He needs to improve more than anyone!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If I played terrible like Franks this past season I would be trying to outwork the other QBs in the offseason. He appears to lack discipline if these reports are accurate. Hopefully Trask or Jones beats him out if he isn't willing to put the work in. I swear that idiot Del Rio must have rubbed off on this kid hearing this mess and it explains his smart a** statements about the fans not knowing crap.
Any competitor would be working! Losers are content with being a$s or they place the blame elsewhere. Franks does both!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Do what? :lol: Maybe u should try and read that again! If u can't understand here's what i said translated in fu*ktard... While he's been ****ing off everyone else has been working they're as$es off! Is that simple enough for you? Btw...Do u think I give a f*ck about what your pu$$y ass feels is over the top? If dude cared about winning he would be working after the trash a$s season he just had...He needs to improve more than anyone!

SMH. Drunk? You can't post without calling me names? Sad dude. Real sad. I'm not big into bashing players. Hopefully, Mullen motivates him then. He actually has starting experience in SEC games.

I hope one of them comes through for us.

Last edited:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
How is 1st time HC Jermery Pruitt out recruiting Mullen. Everyone loves to say its because of the state of our program as to why recruiting has not been going well. How do you explain TN out recruiting us with a new HC at a program that everyone on this board says is in way worse shape than us?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Regarding Franks, probably most accurate to say that he is either entitled enough to think the job is his regardless of what the other two are doing or he’s dumb enough to believe he’s so much more talented that he’ll cone out on top at the end of fall practices. I doubt he doesn’t care about winning but it doesn’t seem like he doesn’t understand the amount of commitment it takes to reach that next level.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
SMH. Drunk? You can't post with calling me names? Sad dude. Real sad. I'm not big into bashing players. Hopefully, Mullen motivates him then. He actually has starting experience in SEC games.

I hope one of them comes through for us.
If they suck...they suck...i just call it like I see it! Btw...Driskel was a$$...Treon was a$$...Del-Rio was a$$...Appleby was a$$ and Franks is worse than all of them so he's the epitome of A$$!!!!

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I they suck...they suck...i just call it like I see it! Btw...Driskel was a$$...Treon was a$$...Del-Rio was a$$...Appleby was a$$ and Franks is worse than all of them so he's the epitome of A$$!!!!

All I know is that's a sad list of starting QB's, is there another Power 5 school that has had such a sh!ty decade of starting QB's as us? SMH

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Get out of here with that pretentious bullshyt.
Hey J, not trying to be. Not sure if you've noticed but I try not to bash the kids. HC's are fair game of course lol. Sometimes the kids do something stupid so it is deserved. Sorry you felt that way.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey J, not trying to be. Not sure if you've noticed but I try not to bash the kids. HC's are fair game of course lol. Sometimes the kids do something stupid so it is deserved. Sorry you felt that way.

My point on it had nothing to do with what you said about Mac in the past. Because you were spot on and your criticism is valid.

Franks has consistently shown that he does not approach his dedication to the game the same way as the other players have. Whether it’s been through social media or His comments in general. He never takes accountability for his poor play and even the videos that he has posted of him working out have been him by himself.

I find it refreshing to see these other QBs practicing with their receivers. Man, we haven’t seen that in so long.

Do you remember when Rexy was the back up but he would always drag out those second teamers to the practice field and would throw Over, and over, and over to them. That’s how they built their chemistry.

This is a new offense. We have possibly two new starting receivers. And Franks is just not putting the work in. I get it if he’s the entrenched QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.