Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
LSU usually has a very good offensive line, RBs and WRs. If Ensminger can build his play calling around Joe's skillset, LSU can be very dangerous.

Right. But no one knows if Ensminger will be a fit there, either. Before Burrow, LSU was iffy enough that some wondered if Coach O would last the year. We’ll see how much he affects that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think we start Trask and ease Emory in along the way until he's able to handle the full load. I could be wrong on this but that's what I believe will happen. As long as #13 isn't starting I don't care how they go about it because I think we win at least 8 games with Trask or Emory. If #13 starts and stays the starter we'll lose 2 or 3 games in sept alone!
I tend to agree. Franks is absolute garbage. Trask isnt mobile, but at least he can pass and see the field. He's no Chris Leak but maybe they could employ him similarly while moving EJ along. Would like to see him take over sometime mid season. Although I probably wont be able to actually "see" any of this occur this year.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Right. But no one knows if Ensminger will be a fit there, either. Before Burrow, LSU was iffy enough that some wondered if Coach O would last the year. We’ll see how much he affects that.
Yeah, LSU has been as bad as we have been when it comes to QBs. I guess the state does not produce a lot of good QBs. They produce great players everywhere else on the football field.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I really have my doubts. I believe Trask is a tad better than Franks but neither is the answer. Problem is, it looks like Mullen likes him some Franks. I probably would have asked Franks to transfer.
Mullen said clearly after the O&B game that whoever works the hardest this offseason will more than likely be the guy. Emory & Trask have hired personal QB coaches and have been busting their ass all offseason. Franks on the other hand hasn't done sh*t but hit the clubs with his ole lady and is currently in Cali with her on vacation. Dude thinks that hes an NFL QB who doesn't have to work...hes that damn arrogant! Personally I hope he never starts another game at UF!!!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen said clearly after the O&B game that whoever works the hardest this offseason will more than likely be the guy. Emory & Trask have hired personal QB coaches and have been busting their ass all offseason. Franks on the other hand hasn't done sh*t but hit the clubs with his ole lady and is currently in Cali with her on vacation. Dude thinks that hes an NFL QB who doesn't have to work...hes that damn arrogant! Personally I hope he never starts another game at UF!!!!

Unbelievable with how bad he has played. He loves telling the fans they don't understand QB development also.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

He could be the next Ahmad Fulwood!

Seriously, Cocoa isn’t a backwater program so I doubt this guy has gone unnoticed. I’m curious to see how he is graded & pursued after camp season.

Looks long, lanky, not especially fast but gets open...and a good blocker.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016

I don’t doubt your info Marianna. If Franks is legitimately in Cali with his Thot.
1. Who the hell in College can afford a week vacation in Cali?
2. He is as dumb as we all thought.
3. He needs someone to provide him some serious life lessons about making your money.

I hope Trask and EJ put in 100 hour weeks and show up this fall as the next leak Tebow combo (hyperbole)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Meanwhile at other schools:

South Carolina: Muschamp pulls in the #1 DE Zacch Pickens, a 5-star from South Carolina, 6'5 270lbs. USC also received a pledge from Jahmer Brown, a 3-star LB from Florida. The 6' 192lbs LB is from St. Thomas Aquinas HS. SC has 12 commits and were ranked 14th before Pickens announcement, likely moving them into the top 10.

Auburn: lands their 2nd TE commit, Luke Deal (3-star, 6'5 240lbs). According to the 247sports composite, Deal is rated the No. 18 tight end and the No. 4 recruit in South Carolina in the 2019 class. But 247sports ranked Deal a 4-star recruit and the No. 9 tight end in the class. Auburn has the 20th ranked class.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Well, I hope they both organize some player organized practices and/or scrimmages. You need to develop that connection to your receivers, particularly with timing throws like slants and throws to the boundary. It might even nice if you invited your center(s) and a db or two.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, I hope they both organize some player mini practices and/or scrimmages. You need to develop that connection to your receivers, particularly with timing throws like slants and throws to the boundary. It might even nice if you invited your center(s) and a db or two.

They're already doing that (including Franks). I don't begrudge a player taking a vacation....he just needs as much coaching, reps, etc to get better. As I've said over and over, Franks seems un-coachable. Makes sense that he didn't hire a QB coach, as he wouldn't have taken to it. If he does play this year and he runs out of bounds 8 yards behind the LOS (vs. throwing it away) I may fly down there and choke him out!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

He’s been like that since he’s been here.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I don’t doubt your info Marianna. If Franks is legitimately in Cali with his Thot.
1. Who the hell in College can afford a week vacation in Cali?
2. He is as dumb as we all thought.
3. He needs someone to provide him some serious life lessons about making your money.

I hope Trask and EJ put in 100 hour weeks and show up this fall as the next leak Tebow combo (hyperbole)
Screenshot_20180526-170206.png
:exactly:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Well, I hope they both organize some player organized practices and/or scrimmages. You need to develop that connection to your receivers, particularly with timing throws like slants and throws to the boundary. It might even nice if you invited your center(s) and a db or two.
They've been working with these receivers at least 3 times a week.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yep...dude doesn't give a damn if he wins or not...hes just enjoying college life.

Doesn't give a damn if he wins or not? Link? Going on vacation is not proof. He has struggled for sure but you're telling me that he doesn't care if he wins or loses?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
#Florida offers East Miss CC DT Darel Middleton. 6-foot-6, 285-pounds #Tennessee Verbal. Will visit the Gators. On UF "Heard the academic program is amazing. Never been on campus. Plan to next weekend. Committed but recruitment is not over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.