Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dan the Man is doing everything he can on the transfer side of things to shore up obvious weak spots and depth issues for the upcoming season. Jefferson, Grimes (if we get them), Shuler, Krull. Not bad. And don't forget the excellent Freshmen coming in too....

Opening the thread and getting the news on KRULL was like...
Krull_Glaive.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I mean he has played football in the last 3 years. Whether high school or college. And as the other poster said I think it is more likely Gamble transfers than ever becomes an impact player at UF. Just my opinion.
4* on Rivals, Top 300 player on 247, he's 6'3" and 245lbs currently, and actually has a TE coach this season. Where do you guys come up with this transfer stuff anyway?
Oh, and I meant to say sorry about misunderstanding the playing for the last 3 years thing. :bandit:

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
Pretty played out schtick with the coach bashing. If anything, Mullen has proven that he has a passing offense when he has the players. Let's just ignore his history to spew meaningless drivel

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This guy hasnt played football in three years guys. Slow your roll on the whole "problem fixed" bs.

Probably, at most, we see him in some goalline alley oop to the back of the endzone type situations.

I do think we see Raymond at H / FB.
My favorite part of any potential good news on this site is finding out what angle donk found to **** all over it.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Very nice pick up by Mullen. 6'6 255 is a big boy running down the field catching the football. Hopefully he is used properly and not just as a blocker on 98% of the time he's on the field.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Dan the Man is doing everything he can on the transfer side of things to shore up obvious weak spots and depth issues for the upcoming season. Jefferson, Grimes (if we get them), Shuler, Krull. Not bad. And don't forget the excellent Freshmen coming in too....

Opening the thread and getting the news on KRULL was like...
Krull_Glaive.gif

Yeah, but Krull was kind of the Great Value versión of Conan.

Krull has bumped the Gators up to 14th on 247’s 2018 team rankings. Add Jefferson, Grimes & Shuler and it’s easily a top 10 class. (Rivals hasn’t adjusted their rankings.)

And kudos to the staff for the hustle in the transfer market. Things are different.

If someone is to switch positions, Dante Lang might be a good candidate. He was a DE until his senior year and had 20 sacks as a junior.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
4* on Rivals, Top 300 player on 247, he's 6'3" and 245lbs currently, and actually has a TE coach this season. Where do you guys come up with this transfer stuff anyway?
Oh, and I meant to say sorry about misunderstanding the playing for the last 3 years thing. :bandit:

Pre-spring there was a lot of "talk" that Gamble would transfer. He came out of spring dead last on the depth chart...behind walk-on RJ Raymond and former WR Morale Stephens. I'm guessing that's where the 'transfer stuff' came from.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Pre-spring there was a lot of "talk" that Gamble would transfer. He came out of spring dead last on the depth chart...behind walk-on RJ Raymond and former WR Morale Stephens. I'm guessing that's where the 'transfer stuff' came from.
If the kid doesn't want to ball. Then more room for PItts and Krull to dominate.

I think we have at least 1 winner in this group that we should see emerge this year.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Dan has really shored up obvious holes in our roster with this and other transfers/JUCOs. But I think we are really thin at QB (only 3 on the roster).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator