Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for keeping up with this BMF. We are throwing offers out like they’re skittles from a bowl. I’ll be impressed once we start following up with them.

Anybody know if we are offering OL? Seems like a lot of defenders and skill position guys

Look at the 6'7 kid from Hawaii that was offered!

I'm amazed at the offers and the amount of miles this staff is out on the road. I could be wrong (doubtful), but I don't recall Butters or anyone on his staff traveling like this...

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Why are his eyes glowing? Do you think he can see in the dark?

cyborg-justice-league-poster.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

I'm amazed at the offers and the amount of miles this staff is out on the road. I could be wrong (doubtful), but I don't recall Butters or anyone on his staff traveling like this...

Who would turn down the responsibility to recruit Hawaii? Nice gig if you can get it.

However, it IS a good sign that the recruiting budget appears to allow for THIS instead of postcards to recruits from the bowels of BHG.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven’t had a chance to catch up on the 2019 kids. So I’m not really sure who the elite ones are yet.

Regardless, don’t pay too much attention to the stars right now. It’s not until after spring and summer camp that Rivals narrows down the elite ones.

The only kid that really stands out for me right now is Maurice Goolsby. He may be the best WR in the state. An imposing 6’5. He’s a must get IMO.

Was committed to us and then decommitted. This staff will work him over time, I am sure.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

butters didn't recruit out of respect for all the other teams who needed the talent

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
News & notes

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Florida Gators coaching staff had some activity in the Jacksonville area on Monday while out on the recruiting trail seeing some of the states best.

Mullen recognizing UF's past shortfall in Jax recruiting. Very, very good since these kid's families can so easily come to cheer them on.

Crowley took several visits to Coral Gables this past year before he pulled the trigger there.
... appropriate phraseology for going down there ... probly will major in CSI ...

Florida also offered 2020 cornerback Miles Brooks at Trinity Christian as well on Monday.
Amen, get enuf them Christians to give 'em hell.

I have people that depend on me for their well-being.”
... meaning UF ain't offering the money found elsewhere.

And Class of 2020 running back Jayion McCluster, from Largo, Fla. He called Florida his “dream school” in his tweet announcing the offer.
... gotta love a player who has always dreamed of wearing orange & blue.

Why are his eyes glowing?
... he got Mullendust in them.

I'm the last person in the world who - seriously - throws out the race card.
... race card needs to be thrown out forever.

Miami athlete commit Marcus Crowley (6-1, 200, Jacksonville, FL. Trinity Christian) plays both running back and linebacker at Trinity Christian.
... be smart to put a "smash-mouth" LB at RB.??

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Heavyset surfing Hawaii for big wave of recruits, start a pipeline. UF becomes U Kahuna

When Mullen was cleaning out the McDesk, he found a written plan to just have clerical send offers to every H.S. football player in the nation. That way eliminating all that work & travel, so leaving the coach-staff more time in the Mombo3 kitchen.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Staff making a lot of 2019, 2020 offers:

• As did Malachi Moore, a wide receiver/cornerback in the Class of 2020 from Trussville, Ala.
  • And Class of 2020 defensive back Miles Brooks, from Jacksonville.
  • Marcus Tillman Jr., a 3-star safety in the Class of 2019 from Orlando, tweeted that he has been re-offered by the new Gators staff while calling Florida his “childhood dream school.”
  • According to Rivals.com, Florida has reportedly made an offer in the Class of 2021, to Baltimore linebacker Aaron Willis.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Offers out in Hawaii
Florida is pursuing a trio of top-150 overall recruits from Hawaii for the Class of 2019.

The Gators extended offers Sunday to 4-star defensive tackle Faatui Tuitele, 4-star linebacker Maninoa Tufono and 4-star offensive tackle Enokk Vimahi.

Tuitele and Tufono are ranked in the top-5 nationally at their positions in the 247Sports Composite, while Vimahi checks in as the No. 14 offensive tackle in the country for 2019.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Offers out in Hawaii
Florida is pursuing a trio of top-150 overall recruits from Hawaii for the Class of 2019.

The Gators extended offers Sunday to 4-star defensive tackle Faatui Tuitele, 4-star linebacker Maninoa Tufono and 4-star offensive tackle Enokk Vimahi.

Tuitele and Tufono are ranked in the top-5 nationally at their positions in the 247Sports Composite, while Vimahi checks in as the No. 14 offensive tackle in the country for 2019.
I love me some Hawaiians......we can bring them and their girlfriends here but only have to worry about 3 people

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Slevin here's another OL for you in the 2019 class:

• Vonta Bentley, a Class of 2019 inside linebacker from Birmingham, Ala., also received an offer from Florida.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Anyone know anything about this kid? Looks like he's trending for UGA/FSU and I know he's an IMG kid, but he's from Lakeland. Sure would be nice to get Lakeland back in our pocket.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Top 100 prospect, IMG recruit Deyavie Hammond decommits from Alabama

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/a...mg-recruit-deyavie-hammond-decommits-alabama/

Alabama’s 2019 recruiting cycle took a hit Friday morning as Deyavie Hammond announced his decision to back off his pledge to the Crimson Tide.

The 6-foot-4, 320-pound Hammond is one of the nation’s elite offensive line prospects for the 2019 recruiting cycle. 247Sports Composite Rankings list him as the No. 3 offensive guard prospect in the nation and the No. 62 overall recruit in the nation for 2019.

The Crimson Tide are now down to four 2019 commitments, however, all four are elite, four-star prospects. Of course, Alabama has plenty of time between now and 2019’s National Signing Day to win Hammond back over.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Top 100 prospect, IMG recruit Deyavie Hammond decommits from Alabama

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/a...mg-recruit-deyavie-hammond-decommits-alabama/

Alabama’s 2019 recruiting cycle took a hit Friday morning as Deyavie Hammond announced his decision to back off his pledge to the Crimson Tide.

The 6-foot-4, 320-pound Hammond is one of the nation’s elite offensive line prospects for the 2019 recruiting cycle. 247Sports Composite Rankings list him as the No. 3 offensive guard prospect in the nation and the No. 62 overall recruit in the nation for 2019.

The Crimson Tide are now down to four 2019 commitments, however, all four are elite, four-star prospects. Of course, Alabama has plenty of time between now and 2019’s National Signing Day to win Hammond back over.
Knows Saban has one maybe 2 years left in the tank

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This news of Mullncrew offering "kids" so young is merely the establishing of that "relationship" we all expect our coaching staff to develop over the years so we can reel in recruits to become UF players.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gators welcome handful of 2019 visitors
Gators host several top 2019 prospects on Friday

https://florida.247sports.com/Artic...s-several-2019-prospects-on-campus--114262029

The Florida Gators have six official visitors on campus this weekend, but also had their hands full with a few 2019 prospects as well on Friday afternoon.

Making the visit into The Swamp was a contingent of prospects from Apopka (Fla.) Wekiva high school, with a trio holding offers from the Gators in four-star 2019 defensive tackle Tyler Davis, four-star 2019 cornerback Renardo Green, 2019 defensive end Norell Pollard. 2019 teammate Terrance Moore was also in tow, who does not have an offer from the Gators at this time.

A visitor making his way to Gainesville from much farther away was Detroit (MI) Cass Tech 2019 four-star running back Jaren Mangham. The Top247 member is in the state of Florida for a 7on7 tournament, and made the stop by UF after landing an offer back in December shortly after the arrival of new head coach Dan Mullen.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have no clue how that assclown Jimbo is such a good recruiter:

Texas A&M recruiting: Jimbo Fisher lands commitment from 5-star safety Brian Williams

https://www.seccountry.com/texas-am...lands-commitment-5-star-safety-brian-williams

Jimbo Fisher almost always put together elite classes at Florida State. And he’s now landed his first 5-star commitment at Texas A&M.

Brian Williams, a 2019 safety and 5-star prospect, announced his commitment to the Aggies via Twitter on Saturday. Williams is the younger brother of former Arkansas running back Rawleigh Williams. He is listed at 6-foot and weighs 185 pounds.

Texas A&M has not signed a 5-star prospect since the 2015 class and Williams’ is the first 5-star defensive back Texas A&M since 247Sports recruiting services came into existence in 2001. Williams hails from Dallas, and is the No. 1 safety in the country and the No. 2 prospect in the state of Texas per the 247Sports recruiting rankings. The 5-star prospect also held offers from Texas, Notre Dame and Stanford.

Williams is the fourth member of Texas A&M’s 2019 recruiting class, joining 4-star quarterback Grant Gunnell, 3-star wide receiver Chase Lane and kicker Caden Davis.

While the Aggies have gotten off to a great start for 2019, there is still a lot of work to be done in the 2018 class. The Aggies have the No. 34 class in the country but they have a chance to close strong with a number of top targets, such as 4-star wide receiver Jaylen Waddle and 4-star safety Leon O’Neal Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb