Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Trey Sanders brother a linebacker has committed to UF.... probably conditional that his more talented brother tags along

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Edit: Umstead Sanders is a 3 star linebacker whos actually in the 18 class apparently. We need the depth at LB but cutting him if we dont get Trey isnt going to happen. Still hasnt been made official yet by Mullen.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Edit: Umstead Sanders is a 3 star linebacker whos actually in the 18 class apparently. We need the depth at LB but cutting him if we dont get Trey isnt going to happen. Still hasnt been made official yet by Mullen.

Trey has said he wants to play with his brother.
Plus they wore the whites in their picture session

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Umstead will join the team for fall practice as a preferred walk on. If this gets a 5 star back, so be it. Hes a can’t miss rb talent that we never seem to get.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Umstead will join the team for fall practice as a preferred walk on. If this gets a 5 star back, so be it. Hes a can’t miss rb talent that we never seem to get.

That's awesome news, on both fronts. Any further information on the brother? Size, high school, stats, etc? I'll look into him tomorrow when I'm a little bit more sober....

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
That's awesome news, on both fronts. Any further information on the brother? Size, high school, stats, etc? I'll look into him tomorrow when I'm a little bit more sober....

the new JUCO LB is 6'2", 240 lbs. good sized lad.

apparently Jimbo and TAMU were trying to get him too.....

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
the new JUCO LB is 6'2", 240 lbs. good sized lad.

apparently Jimbo and TAMU were trying to get him too.....
I'm wondering if UF offered just to try and land his younger brother, a 5 star RB in the 2019 recruiting class.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I'm wondering if UF offered just to try and land his younger brother, a 5 star RB in the 2019 recruiting class.

It's likely, but he's a big lad who plays a position where we have a lot of question marks and depth issues so it's a win/win.

He's even accepted coming in as a preferred walk-on. Seems to believe he'll get the scholly. Many believe we'll now be on the inside track to get his brother. Big bro said UF has "all the bells and whistles" and likes the intensity and family atmosphere.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
It's likely, but he's a big lad who plays a position where we have a lot of question marks and depth issues so it's a win/win.

He's even accepted coming in as a preferred walk-on. Seems to believe he'll get the scholly. Many believe we'll now be on the inside track to get his brother. Big bro said UF has "all the bells and whistles" and likes the intensity and family atmosphere.
I actually like our chances with the big lad's younger brother.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I know gator fans say this all the time but...this kid looks exactly like Percy to me. Trey Sanders. I encourage y'all to go watch some tape on YouTube. This kid's ceiling is way up there. He's a difference maker. We absolutely gotta land him. Plus we get a big LB with him. That's great!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's even accepted coming in as a preferred walk-on. Seems to believe he'll get the scholly. .
We are going to be encouraging many of these Butters Specials to finish their career in the Sunbelt or 1AA.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
I will take any 6’2 240 preferred walk on LBs that want to come to Florida regardless of who their brother is. We need LBs that bad.

Him having an absolute stud of a brother doesn’t hurt though.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Umstead's tape looks pretty decent. Runs a 4.6 and has a 38 in vertical. I liked his tape more when he was at ILB than DE (when at DE he seemed to be beating a lot of scared looking, tiny RBs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.