Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Although a lot of people are predicting it to be crazy, I do not expect it to be. Mainly because of NIL. I think a lot of kids are getting a nice little check, so there’s not a lot of incentive to look around.
Great so now were not only paying sh!tty coachs to suck were also paying players to accept the suckage going on around them....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I know it’s still only Monday. But so far the backup kicker and backup backup tight end have entered with no more decommitents. I hate to be positive in such a great avalanche of negativity, but I was expecting way worse by now. Anyone else?

Someone please enlighten me…
Season is over, why haven’t more declared to enter or decommitted?
What would they be waiting on?

I still want to keep the likes of EW3 and ET7, and add the Lagway, Graham, and LJ types.
Because the coachs of good teams are a little busy preparing for conference championships and major bowl games....give them time during the Xmas break....

walt disney jump GIF

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Because the smart coaches cut a deal and then their target enters the portal. I know it doesn’t occur. Substitute there or they’re and maybe it works.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm seeing a few OTs, OILs and DTs in the portal.

Fingers crossed that they identify fits and pounce.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If Wilson leaves, we are all grabbing pitch forks and heading to tater's front lawn.

Seriously if that kid were to bail the AD and Prez inboxes need to be bursting at the seams with negative emails.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
If Wilson leaves, we are all grabbing pitch forks and heading to tater's front lawn.

Seriously if that kid were to bail the AD and Prez inboxes need to be bursting at the seams with negative emails.
Were you one of the Feds inciting that Trump fans "riot" on J6? This email thing is getting repetitious, on your part, to the point of being on the spectrum. :facepalm:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
some smoke etienne is meeting with billy about leaving
It wouldn't surprise me. His brother is a cancer w/his opinions.

Now, do I think ETN could be better utilized? Yes.
But it also wouldn't surprise me if he goes somewhere else, balls out for a bit, and then gets injured as he is showcased as some new team's #1 RB on every damn down. That would be a shame.

I REALLY hope he stays.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Were you one of the Feds inciting that Trump fans "riot" on J6? This email thing is getting repetitious, on your part, to the point of being on the spectrum. :facepalm:
Ok big guy, you tell me what else peons like us can do to make our voices heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.