Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Hate-post on Chatter? :dunno:

Kick the dog? :dunno:

Buy foam bricks to throw at the screen? :dunno:

Don't let the whims of 18 yo kids run your life? :dunno:
Earn a billion dollars. Contribute 250 million to the UF endowment. Become a Bull Gator. Contribute 250 million to the UAA. Say what you want done and watch it happen.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The other boards are on fire right now. Supposedly ETN is in a meeting with the coaches. He wants to enter the transfer portal.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Earn a billion dollars. Contribute 250 million to the UF endowment. Become a Bull Gator. Contribute 250 million to the UAA. Say what you want done and watch it happen.
I hate to say this but, not even that would guarantee that you get what you want. It might though.

Stricklin, like all ADs, is more concerned with the bottom line than our image from such a "grotesque thing as football" and a mere 1 time donation of 250 million is a drop in the bucket to the combined annual intake each SEC team gets from TV contracts.

I really hate change and NIL and the portal piss me off. If amended, they could be better.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The other boards are on fire right now. Supposedly ETN is in a meeting with the coaches. He wants to enter the transfer portal.
you shall not pass the lord of the rings GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hate-post on Chatter? :dunno:

Kick the dog? :dunno:

Buy foam bricks to throw at the screen? :dunno:

Don't let the whims of 18 yo kids run your life? :dunno:
The only person we are frustrated with is an adult who's making tens of millions. We get it tho, defend simple bill at all costs.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Who can blame ETN for not wanting to play for Billy anymore, he knows he’s in over his head. Couple more hits like these and I’m not so sure Billy couldn’t be fired soon.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
ETN likely runs for 200 plus on us next year, you know it will be someone we play.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
ETN leaving? Napier looking at Chump, Sharkhumper, and Dopey and saying to himself "I can suck worse than those guys."

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'll save you all the trouble: rising Jr., 5'9", 172#. Last season he had 73 catches for 991 yds (13.6 yds/per) & 7 TDs. The yards were 30% of the team's passing yards and the TDs were 24% of their passing TDs.

Edit: Allegedly runs a 4.36 40.
Seems to me he could stay where he is, continue to impress, be a high draft pick. The system works for him. Transfer to a different school, even with better NIL, and who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.