Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You have a more sophisticated level of hate. And yes, I think you're over the top on this one.

Who the eff cares about losing Douglas and Brown?

It’s not hate. I just don’t have tolerance for stupidity. I’m hoping that a lot of this is overblown and never comes to fruition. But if we’re honest, we also shouldn’t be even having these discussions. It’s not a sign of a program moving in the right direction. And these rumors don’t appear out of thin air. I’ve been on record as saying we could be very good next year and me could even save his job. But the moves this week and the fallout that appears to be a very real possibility is beyond frustrating.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It’s not hate. I just don’t have tolerance for stupidity. I’m hoping that a lot of this is overblown and never comes to fruition. But if we’re honest, we also shouldn’t be even having these discussions. It’s not a sign of a program moving in the right direction. And these rumors don’t appear out of thin air. I’ve been on record as saying we could be very good next year and me could even save his job. But the moves this week and the fallout that appears to be a very real possibility is beyond frustrating.
According to you and others, we should have lost at least a dozen recruits by now, but that hasn't happened. We lost three, and will be picking up one or two good ones in December to replace them. It's a strong class.

I'm not trying to say things are good, because they aren't, but some of this stuff is so silly and over the top. When fans turn on a coach, they come up with insane stuff and exaggerate everything.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
According to you and others, we should have lost at least a dozen recruits by now, but that hasn't happened. We lost three, and will be picking up one or two good ones in December to replace them. It's a strong class.

I'm not trying to say things are good, because they aren't, but some of this stuff is so silly and over the top. When fans turn on a coach, they come up with insane stuff.

Pretty sure Amaris Williams, who’s not even in mock classes anymore, single-handedly knocks us out of the Top-10. McCray or XF would probably be another 5-6 spots. We’ve seen this before in 2013-14. Yes, we can add a CJ whatever his name was to replace the WR and Cook who flipped to our rivals, but if we really wanted those players instead, we never would’ve focused on the others. Again, it’s not even about individual names or impact at this point. It’s perception and it’s a problem.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It’s not hate. I just don’t have tolerance for stupidity. I’m hoping that a lot of this is overblown and never comes to fruition. But if we’re honest, we also shouldn’t be even having these discussions. It’s not a sign of a program moving in the right direction.
That right there.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Pretty sure Amaris Williams, who’s not even in mock classes anymore, single-handedly knocks us out of the Top-10. McCray or XF would probably be another 5-6 spots. We’ve seen this before in 2013-14. Yes, we can add a CJ whatever his name was to replace the WR and Cook who flipped to our rivals, but if we really wanted those players instead, we never would’ve focused on the others. Again, it’s not even about individual names or impact at this point. It’s perception and it’s a problem.
You're arguing rationally with Ox....stop it :lol:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
lol. He can’t throw the ball. He couldn’t complete a pass to Pearsall and EWIII.

Where is he going to go? Georgia Tech? And even then he won’t start.
I dont think the kid will ever play on Sunday but I do think he will be interesting to some teams due to his legs.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not trying to say things are good, because they aren't, but some of this stuff is so silly and over the top. When fans turn on a coach, they come up with insane stuff and exaggerate everything.
Now do fans when a known dud of a head coach is first hired.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Now do fans when a known dud of a head coach is first hired.
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
lol. He can’t throw the ball. He couldn’t complete a pass to Pearsall and EWIII.

Where is he going to go? Georgia Tech? And even then he won’t start.
Hey, people were wrong about Mertz and MB has started all of one game. Time will tell.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, people were wrong about Mertz and MB has started all of one game. Time will tell.
You're comparing apples and crabapples. He may have a chance to play if he joins sharkboy in Michigan but he will probably end up like:

1701301181408.png

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
16 pass attempts vs 44 rushing plays in the game against FSU. In the only meaningful game time he's basically ever had in college, against a top 5 undefeated team.

Js right he's clearly awful :heehee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.