Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Will Harris resume looks pretty good. He did really well as DB coach at Washington. Not sure about his recruiting though.

ETN, Wilson and Shemar leaving would be a major indictment against BN and his staffs ability to keep our best players happy and against the "be patient" mantra. I hope these are just rumors.
Building a program is such an antiquated model in 2023. Kids can transfer once for any reason and they also get an additional no penalty transfer for a coach leaving/fired, family issues or whatever works for the NCAA that day. Keeping your players happy includes NIL, TV opportunity, a modern fast paced offense or stout defensive system that showcases their abilities and wins on the field including decent bowl games. Billy is dealing with self inflicted wounds because he is a 2002 head coach lost in this modern college football landscape and his players really do like him but understand that he will never be successful at UF unless he totally changes his philosophy and his approach to the transfer portal.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would imagine some of these unknowns were counseled to enter the portal. At least I’d hope that’s the case.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Who the hell is in these kids ears?

Good luck to him. I was not as sold on him as some of the fans. Maybe they liked him b/c he was about the best we had, sort of like the nicest home in the crummiest neighborhood. Will he be a 3rd day draft pick?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
McClellan is very good and will be missed. One kick in the balls after another with this son of a bitch Billy

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
6'3" 320 lbs Top 100, #12 DL, Soph Fuch.
Provided much needed depth.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is gonna be a rough week I’m afraid. The writing on the wall is clear.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is gonna be a rough week I’m afraid. The writing on the wall is clear.
Well I guess the good news is nothing surprises us anymore with this band of clowns on the staff . There isn’t s single player on the roster , not even one you could fault for leaving . Even when we sucked under previous staffs there was always at least one very strong position group or side of the ball. With Sunbelt boy it’s just dog**** coaching everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.