Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Why are we so upset with the myriad of transfers out if we don't know who any of them are?
Simple because we don't know if the people evaluating them are the reason we DON'T know them.....Hopper, Ryland-Powell ring a bell? We sure could have used 2 serviceable LBer's this past season, huh?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
McClellan was the bright spot on the DL out of Sunbelt Billy's classes so far, and one of the few DTs. He will have any transfer opportunity he wants and will likely be All Conference somewhere.
Despite a lack of a consistent pass rush I thought our Dline played relatively well and would rather see all of them return as long as Dez gets himself into better shape...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m up and ready for the day to begin. Bring on the Gator news.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Bush Belt baby staff Billy. Apparently the schtick got old or the check bounced? The fallacy of the slow build in today’s world, you get left behind.

Hopefully, now to ESD is not as bad as my pessimistic old arse sees it playing out.

Go Gators

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Do not blame guys for taking advantage of the system and choosing to leave. Look at the FSU UL game the other night. Both teams built thru the portal and UL was in one year. But regarding McClellan he is one of the better players this team had. Forget about stats, he plays DT and has a DT he was as good as UF had and will be highly sought after.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I get the sentiment but in today's age, I am not so sure that this is too unusual. There are like 6,000 kids entering the transfer portal. I think most, not all, can make similar posts.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I get the sentiment but in today's age, I am not so sure that this is too unusual. There are like 6,000 kids entering the transfer portal. I think most, not all, can make similar posts.

But we can’t possibly “rebuild” something when every day we show up at the job site a third of what we completed yesterday is now undone. Nobody cares about these no-name players. But guys like McClellan, and the other 3 to 4 we seem to be battling to keep are critical.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Came here to post that very thing. He committed to us the Sunday that Mullen was fired, and then stuck. So the message here is he’d rather play for no coach than play for Napier. Brutal.
Billy is doing the best he can, right? This group will respond the right way. You're way out of bounds here. Sort of like a Jalen Hurts pass last night.:headbang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator