Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Well to UuummppaaMmmmalllumpa 's credit, at least he does not currently consider himself an early round draft pick. Yes he is an all or nothing player and his motor stalls mid play ofen, but playing another year and trying to improve shows he is not totally stoopid.
Yes, playing elsewhere for his last chance to the dance may show he is smahart tuu

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
I really have to agree with this. On defense, other than maybe the talented Shemar James, there isn't a single big loss. Never in my life have I seen a defense with such a lack of playmakers. It's beyond belief. If EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM transferred out, would we really be any worse next year?
leonardo dicaprio GIF

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Great now were taking Indiana rejects.....maybe the staff should reach out to Bert....I'm sure he'll be kicking a few to the curb.
IU occasionally stumbles onto a decent football player or two. Penix, the starting QB at UW and Heisman finalist transferred after being the starter at IU. The current Meatchicken starting TE transferred from IU. so IU stumbles upon a decent football player at about the same % as UF does in the recent years. :stirpot:

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member

Thus the problem.

How do you build a team that has to bring in/maintain pure free agents every single season. That doesn't happen in the NFL, they at least have contracts.
This is all still fairly new and not fully shaken out yet. And every year this thing gets crazier and crazier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator