Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Our talent isnt below SEC level. This is and always was a giant pile of horse****. We arent elite, cant compete with the top 5-7 teams but when Slingblade took over it was a top 15 roster using any metric or recruiting service you choose.

It wasnt DEVELOPED talent, but it was talent. Mullen was below average at developing talent and Slingblade & Circus are abject failures.

We have no business losing to the UKs, Arkys, Utahs and other 30th-ish ranked teams. That is complete incompetence on the cosching staff.

Over the last decade we are probably the worst underperforming team with top 15 talent, with almost no doubt in my mind.
Well,..if ya put it like that. :lol:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Our talent isnt below SEC level. This is and always was a giant pile of horse****. We arent elite, cant compete with the top 5-7 teams but when Slingblade took over it was a top 15 roster using any metric or recruiting service you choose.

It wasnt DEVELOPED talent, but it was talent. Mullen was below average at developing talent and Slingblade & Circus are abject failures.

We have no business losing to the UKs, Arkys, Utahs and other 30th-ish ranked teams. That is complete incompetence on the cosching staff.

Over the last decade we are probably the worst underperforming team with top 15 talent, with almost no doubt in my mind.
I would have to say..................................

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I need 10 transfer OL minimum.
Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I need 10 transfer OL minimum.
I need 1 OL coach with a set of balls and an OC who doesnt run block/play action on 85% of passing plays, predictably, then cant figure out why his QB is constantly sacked or at least under instant pressure. OL needs a set of balls to tell the OC when his plan is a pile of schiff.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Was amused to see this guy in the portal. For those of you who don't recall, he was supposedly a "lock" to commit to us, back in the Cousin Eddie era, until he wasn't and committed on signing day to scUM. Apparently that didn't work out so good and he transferred to Maryland. Apparently that didn't work out so good either and he's back in the portal.

1702664640569.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Was amused to see this guy in the portal. For those of you who don't recall, he was supposedly a "lock" to commit to us, back in the Cousin Eddie era, until he wasn't and committed on signing day to scUM. Apparently that didn't work out so good and he transferred to Maryland. Apparently that didn't work out so good either and he's back in the portal.

View attachment 65284

He was arrested for domestic battery of a pregnant girlfriend. Charges were later dropped. But he’s still being offered full ride scholarships.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He was arrested for domestic battery of a pregnant girlfriend. Charges were later dropped. But he’s still being offered full ride scholarships.
Of course he's being offered. If you can play, some coach will always offer and when called on the carpet will say something about how the player is a changed man and deserves a second (third, fourth, etc.) chance.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The number one safety on our board. We went all in for this transfer. Actually didn’t talk to a couple other safeties because we put all our eggs in this basket.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
If we cut ties with the current staff after the upcoming 12/20 disaster, perhaps some competent folks could come in and make something out of the spring portal and spring recruits….

Oh wait, sorry, UF doesn’t hire competent people….

Meyer swooping in after the turn of the year would give a glimmer of hope but that won’t happen….

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Gilbert was supposed to visit this weekend too :lol:

Napier is a deadman walking I’m afraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.