Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
EJ Lightsey and Sorrey were both almost Gators. And I’m sure everybody remembers the story of AJ Harris. Where he supposedly silently committed to us, but then got mad because it leaked and flipped to Georgia.

These kids are all dwags. They’re not Gators. I don’t want any trash from their program. Have we ever gotten anybody through the portal from them that has been worth a crap?

The answer is no
Excited Hell Yeah GIF by UFC

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
EJ Lightsey and Sorrey were both almost Gators. And I’m sure everybody remembers the story of AJ Harris. Where he supposedly silently committed to us, but then got mad because it leaked and flipped to Georgia.

These kids are all dwags. They’re not Gators. I don’t want any trash from their program. Have we ever gotten anybody through the portal from them that has been worth a crap?

The answer is no

I’ll say this. Kimber’s pick-6 was the difference in the Usf game last year. And while I didn’t think Cox was great, he was reportedly pissed and fighting in the locker room after the uga game last year because he didn’t like losing that game and didn’t feel it was as important to the rest of the team. Not only do I share that mindset, since that “cancer” was removed from the team, we are 7-10.

I’m fine not taking former bulldogs, but they haven’t been our problem.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll say this. Kimber’s pick-6 was the difference in the Usf game last year. And while I didn’t think Cox was great, he was reportedly pissed and fighting in the locker room after the uga game last year because he didn’t like losing that game and didn’t feel it was as important to the rest of the team. Not only do I share that mindset, since that “cancer” was removed from the team, we are 7-10.
I'm not sure that's why he was fighting. I heard it was he didn't like the coaches criticizing him.

Regardless, he didn't care enough to actually do basically anything that was his job. He was a total freelancer out there totally disregarding his run responsibilities. Just a **** show. NFL agrees because he clearly has NFL skills, but he has a middle school football IQ.

I would also note that we only played two lower division teams since he left. that's always going to be a huge stumbling block for Billy Slingblade.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm not sure that's why he was fighting. I heard it was he didn't like the coaches criticizing him.

Regardless, he didn't care enough to actually do basically anything that was his job. He was a total freelancer out there totally disregarding his run responsibilities. Just a **** show. NFL agrees because he clearly has NFL skills, but he has a middle school football IQ.

I would also note that we only played two lower division teams since he left. that's always going to be a huge stumbling block for Billy Slingblade.

I know you’re known for your level headed cool demeanor, but just out of curiosity, after a second straight loss to your old team, with Toney criticizing you in the locker room, while your new head coach is doing the Les Miles semi-Downs clap to the team, complimenting the opponent and talking about the privilege it is to take a 3 TD beating, how exactly would you have responded?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know you’re known for your level headed cool demeanor, but just out of curiosity, after a second straight loss to your old team, with Toney criticizing you in the locker room, while your new head coach is doing the Les Miles semi-Downs clap to the team, complimenting the opponent and talking about the privilege it is to take a 3 TD beating, how exactly would you have responded?
Look, anger is understandable. I hate losing, and I wish more of our kids did. But after spending 2 years with Dan Mullen surely he was used to it.

It wasnt dude's first game playing DE/Edge. Things like "dont suck inside and lose outside leverage for edge contain" and "dont over penetrate outside, again losing gap control and allowing a RB to run outside the DT and inside you" are things you learn in middle school. And he fuchsing did it like legitimately 50% of the time. Maybe he is just dumb as a box of roocks, I dont know.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not a bad suggestion @Kevlo911. Lock it until Sling Blade starts hitting the portal. I don't know what he's doing, maybe he's running around Gainesville looking for his detachable penis? Once he finds it he can start recruiting OL and DL from the portal.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I’m fine not taking former bulldogs, but they haven’t been our problem.
I’m a big fan of fighting in the locker room. Every year I played I got into at least one scuffle a season. It’s common when losing occurs. There were fights in the locker room after our 06 game against Auburn. Meyer didn’t break it up and he damn sure didn’t kick Ray Mac off the team . Our guys responded and won the national title . But those were men led by men. Our guys are led by a pissant scumbag named Billy.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I’m a big fan of fighting in the locker room. Every year I played I got into at least one scuffle a season. It’s common when losing occurs. There were fights in the locker room after our 06 game against Auburn. Meyer didn’t break it up and he damn sure didn’t kick Ray Mac off the team . Our guys responded and won the national title . But those were men led by men. Our guys are led by a pissant scumbag named Billy.
In my opinion if there isn't 1 to 2 fights during every single preseason practice then the coaches should be questioning the entire teams "fire in the belly"....of course during the season you would want to see a little more unity but if certain guys get called out let them have at it for a minute.....

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
It is exactly as expected. Every player Budget Corndog is recruiting knows he is gone next season. So, why come to Florida? Our AD really screwed us this time.
Our AD needs to be out of a job. Now.

Scotty’s hiring of Mullen pushed us to the brink. His hiring of Billy sent us over it.

**** him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator