Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Unfortunately, while I do agree in principle, I’m not sure our hardline approach is realistic in todays climate. Just as they’ll happily take ETN from us, and McClellan is being pursued by the noles, it’s the world world we live in. So as long as they’re loading up in HS recruiting, if someone wants to jump ship and come here(we were thought to be his original choice anyway), we may have to take it.
Bama beat UGA on a TD by a dwag transfer…

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know dude...if you told me a transgender Chinese spy could actually tackle someone after they catch the ball and at least turn their head around when they see the WR slowing down for a underthrown pass I'd say it would be an improvement over what we have at CB now....
You better get them before Eric Swalwell does.

sorry for being political

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
No dwags.
Let's assume most of the players leaving Georgia are more interested in playing time than having much allegiance to that program.

So are they really dawgs, or are they (mercenaries) looking after their own best interests?

And ... CBN is not really in a position to be picky about past allegiances if guys can play. Most of this forum seems to believe the 2024 Georgia game will be Billy's last as head coach. He desperately needs players who can make an impact in 2024.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Let's assume most of the players leaving Georgia are more interested in playing time than having much allegiance to that program.

So are they really dawgs, or are they (mercenaries) looking after their own best interests?

And ... CBN is not really in a position to be picky about past allegiances if guys can play. Most of this forum seems to believe the 2024 Georgia game will be Billy's last as head coach. He desperately needs players who can make an impact in 2024.
No Leghumpers.

I'd rather go 1-11.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing CBs for Tarquin to return. There's another instant upgrade at OT.
2 tackles that can actually block?

Animated GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator