Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Nah, you just sound dumb.

Most commits still sing on signing day and most players still stick. Billy Slingblade's stupidity and ability to make easy wins into losses moves the curve a little but it is still true.

Fuchs all dwags.
:lol2: :lol2:
No one said a damn thing about who signs on signing day, out of high school. The point is, there is no loyalty, no 4 year commitment. No dedication to the University.
Signing day is just where these pampered twits start their semi pro career.
Now, they can just bounce when the coach chews their azz out and head to another destination. Hell, Soon, transfers will be unlimited. Thats the next step.

So, Once again, there is no such thing as a dwag....OR a Gator.
Unless the player decides to stay for senior day.

We should take seriously ANY 5 star player leaving ANY school, even ga..

ted

Aug 24, 2019
We are in an era where starters transfer for a year and then return to their original school the next year.
I realize that there are legal ramifications, but NIL/Transfer Portal has to be addressed in a serious manner. The “anything goes” system that is currently the norm is not sustainable. I know that the legality of any changes/restrictions are ever present,but some smart people somewhere can figure this out. Maybe a switch in the calendar will help, such as moving the transfer portal opening and closing until after the CFP. Have signing day first and that may naturally restrict the amount of transfers. There has also been talk of a cap on NIL expenditures as well. This is College Football……

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

6'3" 190 LBs. He's got some height.

4.95 40. Yeesh.

Bridges was UO’s No. 4 cornerback this season after he started all 13 games in 2022, when he had a career-high 49 tackles, three interceptions, five pass breakups and a forced fumble. He played 705 total snaps on defense and 121 on special teams in 2022, when he had a 76.4 defensive grade and 78.7 coverage grade from Pro Football Focus, both ranked third among Ducks defenders.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I’m not sure how to take this transfer. To me we should get transfers from a couple different scenarios.

Either they were:

1. Elite at lower tier
2. Solid starter at P5
3. Lower P5 production due to playing time, but production was elite.

In four years of production, nothing about his production says elite when you look at typical cornerback stats.

His PFF grade is not great in the following link. He was a starter at some point, but seem to have fallen out of favor with the coaching staff. And I think he’s a red shirt senior coming up. However, what is interesting in this link is he does not give many catches up per target. He pretty much led the Oregon ducks in not allowing many catches per target. Which is why I don’t understand why he didn’t play more. Unless he just fell out of favor with the staff. He only allows about 55% of passes thrown on his way to be completed. That’s pretty elite.

He’s a bigger corner too 6’3.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
He was a starter at some point, but seem to have fallen out of favor with the coaching staff
I think you answered your own question as to "why?".

These are the only defensive backs we take, apparently.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He pretty much led the Oregon ducks in not allowing many catches per target. Which is why I don’t understand why he didn’t play more. Unless he just fell out of favor with the staff. He only allows about 55% of passes thrown on his way to be completed. That’s pretty elite.

He’s a bigger corner too 6’3.

Read some thought that he will move back to safety. He played some safety at Oregon first.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Trick-Wee-Zee? Is that correct?
Classic Tv 80S Sitcom GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I was a cornerback and my position coach was Nick Saban, I would go to Bama.
Nick coaches safeties and T-Robb coaches CBs. No tackling us taught by Robinson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.