Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Looks like we might be able to get a pass rush on UGA next year....actually my guess is he doesn't get 6-7 carries a game with them next year

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The Big Lebowski GIF by PeacockTV

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Georgia had the #3 and #19 CB in this class and both have transferred.

I know they are not starters but this has to start effecting them, having freshman leaving and replacing them with newer freshman. Like KY in basketball.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia had the #3 and #19 CB in this class and both have transferred.

I know they are not starters but this has to start effecting them, having freshman leaving and replacing them with newer freshman. Like KY in basketball.
It has to impact it somehow sooner or later. When you lose that kind of talent would that not set you back a year as if you did not recruit them at all. This portal bullshyt has gotten out of hand. They could slow it down a bit if they instituted the sit a year rule. But this is insane with all the movement and opt outs that are going on. Absolutely crazy.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
It has to impact it somehow sooner or later. When you lose that kind of talent would that not set you back a year as if you did not recruit them at all. This portal bullshyt has gotten out of hand. They could slow it down a bit if they instituted the sit a year rule. But this is insane with all the movement and opt outs that are going on. Absolutely crazy.

Agreed. And when do they learn the value of perseverance? That’s one of my best blessings from sports. Hang in there, work hard and be a great teammate. The more that gives away to get what you can get, the worse the whole pile stinks.

People aren’t interchangeable widgets. There’s a lot to be lost in all this jumping around.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. And when do they learn the value of perseverance? That’s one of my best blessings from sports. Hang in there, work hard and be a great teammate. The more that gives away to get what you can get, the worse the whole pile stinks.

People aren’t interchangeable widgets. There’s a lot to be lost in all this jumping around.
Finish what you start?
Suck it up?
You can't make me quit?
Mind over matter?
Don't let your teammates down?
Don't let your coach down?
Don't let yourself down?
Dig deep?

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

:lol:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He's from Oklahoma which borders Missery. Misses home.

We need to concentrate recruiting on Florida kids first.

Then LA and Bama.

Then Ga, assuming they pass the smell and psychological test. But only as a last resort. Then bench thier a$$es.
Meh...Id say Florida kids first then concentrate on Georgia and Texas. Top 5 high school talent packed states. Lala land and bumma aren't as packed. Only waiver would be OL/DL from Mississippi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator