Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
So he was a standout O -Lineman at Baylor and all he did at UF was stand out at how crummy of an O-Lineman he was. Something does not add up.
PWO diamonds in the rough comin’ in hot to save the day courtesy of our ace OL recruiting and coaching!!!!

Maybe after Billy and the journeymen and neophytes who now comprise our staff are sent packing along with Scotty and Foley we’ll see the beginnings of a real offensive line…. Maybe.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Or maybe he was waiting to see if Karl would hire a real OL coach and since he didn't this guy wants to be coached by someone better....either way losing an experienced body hurts....I wonder if either of our OL coaches have reached out to Tarquin?

Last edited:

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019

elainebluhbluh2.gif

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Gonna need a Thread Title Update. Lost another OL starter. No biggie.

Do we not pay for OLinemen or something? Why do so many of them leave?
We have 2 position coaches so they should get twice as much attention and development.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
So which rival will he end up ?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Gonna need a Thread Title Update. Lost another OL starter. No biggie.

Do we not pay for OLinemen or something? Why do so many of them leave?
We have 2 position coaches so they should get twice as much attention and development.

I do feel like some of this is that players are entering the portal and expecting to collect NIL $$ wherever they land, to include, if the team they're leaving should pick them back up and pay them.
Once this happens 1 time by 1 team for 1 player, ALL players immediately think they, too, can do it.
It's a horrible aspect of today's game brought to you by NIL and The Portal. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator