Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Abandon Ship GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Good to see Scooby gone. More dead weight jettisoned. Next man up!

When you've already got one of the worst defenses in the nation, losing horrible starters like him isn't a loss. Let someone else have a crack.
Fair to ask why he was horrible and why he is leaving. All these players left because we are about to have better starters? We have squat for depth. It couldn't be that internally, they see things are a mess, at best? Does he even have a position coach?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Shemar, Scooby and Hopper are the only competent LBs we've had in a while.

Id like to add Ventrell to the list and he was great vs inside runs, but he was just too slow to play outside or pass coverage vs SEC.

Im beginning to think it is time to log out and come back in November. Sweet streudel.
Glad you were back for a while. Many missed you here. We'll need your cynicism and wit for the next firing cycle. The circle of life continues.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hope Scooby finds a good spot. He tried hard but he was not great. Perhaps he is better suited on the edge, but I am not sure. We have almost an entire roster of dead weight but the question is how much of the "dead" weight is due to the player and how much is due to the coaching? I am certain it goes heavily in both directions. I am convinced this staff would be no where near the CFB playoff with the rosters of the remaining 4 teams. So it leads me to think that regardless of the recruiting level, we will be perpetually between reverse and about 2nd gear until a change is made both in the Administration and the sideline.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Its absolutely hilarious the defense of this coat hanger abortion tater is orchestrating. Worst gator coach of my lifetime, maybe ever.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fuchs errybody.
You either wearing Orange and Blue or you're a bitch.
Fuchs them bitches

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The schedule is harder...
Seems irrelevant to me when fielding a JV team to use our verbiage. I do not disagree about the roster, but would you rather win 6 games and 3 or those wins be against D2 or D3 teams, or see how you stack up against the best? I prefer the latter as that gives a better view of where a team really stands.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Seems irrelevant to me when fielding a JV team to use our verbiage. I do not disagree about the roster, but would you rather win 6 games and 3 or those wins be against D2 or D3 teams, or see how you stack up against the best? I prefer the latter as that gives a better view of where a team really stands.
All it means is fewer Ws. We pretty much know how we stack up against the best already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.