Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: 5* CB Cormani McClain headed to UF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Perhaps. Or is it possible there was no interest in Marshall at the level he thought there would be?

I have no doubt that probably played a role as well. I’m just pointing out that we’ve had several “will never make it” type corners that did fairly well at the next level.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I watched Ugays backfield in the bowl game and ETN will be lucky to see the field. Kirby took him to keep him away from Bama or Tennessee.. They are dumb and deserve what's coming..

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Perhaps. Or is it possible there was no interest in Marshall at the level he thought there would be?
Marshall is a stud. Im sure he was getting a lot of calls. Not his fault our DL left our secondary to cover for long periods of time. He is a starter and would start many other places.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Marshall is a stud. Im sure he was getting a lot of calls. Not his fault our DL left our secondary to cover for long periods of time. He is a starter and would start many other places.

I always remind people that we not only won, but won a national title, with an Utah transfer and a converted 5th string WR at corner.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
A left tackle from directional California, a 3rd string nickel from Oregon, DT from Cornell, a few visits from Sunbelt and CUSA . Can't think of anyone else.
vRiS6t.gif

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Head scratcher that Judkins is leaving Ole Miss, dude flat out lit it up there....wonder if Karl is inquiring?
Most likely already has a deal in place similar to ETN. Someone dropped him a big bag that Ole Miss wouldn't match. The head of their NIL replied to his announcement tweet saying to never overpay for a RB.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Most likely already has a deal in place similar to ETN. Someone dropped him a big bag that Ole Miss wouldn't match. The head of their NIL replied to his announcement tweet saying to never overpay for a RB.
Coming here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator