Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Don’t do this to me. I’ve accepted 2-12 and can’t get excited.
Mertz is still our QB and Billy is still calling plays. And 2 wins isn't guaranteed. We could just have 1 win next season, Samford. It will be the worst season in my 35 years of watching Gator football.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mertz is still our QB and Billy is still calling plays. And 2 wins isn't guaranteed. We could just have 1 win next season, Samford. It will be the worst season in my 35 years of watching Gator football.
Bet you it won't.

Don't ever recall you being this insufferable, but it appears you're a broken man. Hire a woman (or a man, whatever you prefer) and pay them for sex.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m super thankful to have Mertz. We’re in a much better QB situation than many.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bet you it won't.

Don't ever recall you being this insufferable, but it appears you're a broken man.
I'm genuinely curious. What gives you hope? I'm fresh out. I see nothing to be hopeful about heading into next season.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Fooley and Swishy Scott finally convinced Billy that all the real budget buys are in the G5 and 1AA aisle.
200.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm genuinely curious. What gives you hope? I'm fresh out. I see nothing to be hopeful about heading into next season.
Hope for titles? Don't have any of that. However, I really feel this team will be better than the one we saw this year (which isn't saying much) and that team won 5 games and lost 3 games by 3 points or less.

You twerps act like UF is the only team on our schedule that has problems, all the others are well-oiled machines. Puh-leeze.

No one wants to believe it because they don't want it to happen, but Billy is going to win enough games next year to get another season. His firing next year is a fantasy.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, Ox, that wouldn't surprise me.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hope for titles? Don't have any of that. However, I really feel this team will be better than the one we saw this year (which isn't saying much) and that team won 5 games and lost 3 by 3 points or less.

You twerps act like UF is the only team on our schedule that has problems, all the others are well-oiled machines. Puh-leeze.

No one wants to believe it because they don't want it to happen, but Billy is going to win enough games next year to get another season. His firing next year is a fantasy.
Define enough, is looking better and yet another losing season the decision makers standard in your opinion?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bet you it won't.

Don't ever recall you being this insufferable, but it appears you're a broken man. Hire a woman (or a man, whatever you prefer) and pay them for sex.
I've said tater is fired with only 1 win next season. And for the record I have sex with your mom all the time. :grin:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Gawd was he terrible.

But not as bad as leaving KJ at FS and RFN at CB.
Are you saying Ryan Smith was terrible or the converted WR? I thought Ryan Smith was a very good cornerback. Yes he was very slow and had no chance at the next level, but he played with excellent technique and had good mental acuity. He was no Janoris Jenkins, but I say more in line with a Robert Cromartie. Give me a CB room of Cromarties and Ryan Smiths and you can have a pretty good secondary.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Define enough, is looking better and yet another losing season the decision makers standard in your opinion?
Right or wrong, I think the decision makers told Billy up front they were going to be extremely patient, let's just put it that way.

Now, if UF has a 1 or 2 win season I don't think anyone could survive that. The team can't look like it's going backwards in his 3rd season.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If you're hemorrhaging, what do you do? You first try to stop the bleeding the best you can. Then, because you've lost so much, you do what you can to try to improve you're situation and you're overall health. Because, as we know, survival is the most important thing. Then if you're able to do those things, you try to improve your strength.
This is what's happening with us. Baby steps,..one thing at a time. As we all know, the odds of success are low...not impossible, but low. So, just relax, it's self correcting either way.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
If you're hemorrhaging, what do you do? You first try to stop the bleeding the best you can. Then, because you've lost so much, you do what you can to try to improve you're situation and you're overall health. Because, as we know, survival is the most important thing. Then if you're able to do those things, you try to improve your strength.
This is what's happening with us. Baby steps,..one thing at a time. As we all know, the odds of success are low...not impossible, but low. So, just relax, it's self correcting either way.
Relax? I'm numb, I suppose I should thank Strick and Naps. I used to hang on every possession of every game when there was something at stake on Saturday's, now I watch to see what else can go wrong. The expectation train has left the station.
This forum way more competitive the our Football team.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Relax? I'm numb, I suppose I should thank Strick and Naps. I used to hang on every possession of every game when there was something at stake on Saturday's, now I watch to see what else can go wrong. The expectation train has left the station.
This forum way more competitive the our Football team.
Exactly! Free yourself from all expectations and just go with whatever happens. It's not like you can control it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.