Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So you are saying, right now, the boosters are all in line with what Stricklin is saying in that interview with On3? I highly doubt the boosters forking out millions are on board with the 'long game' angle. Facilities are built and up to date. Supporting staff assembled and on the job for 1-2+ years now. Players have been coached and developed for 2+ years now. Only thing left to do is sell it to recruits, develop players and win games. Is that the long game?

Again, I disagree with you. I dont have a lot of money but if I was to contribute to Florida Victorious at the same percentage as the boosters are based on my paycheck, which would only probably be 3 zeros tops...I'd be complaining like a mofo about that long game stuff. Time to shorten the game because long game at this point is new coaches and AD.
I’m just parroting back what I’ve read and what I’ve heard on multiple podcasts. It’s very discouraging.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maukice started as a freshman, Michael got some snaps at DT late in the year. I can't think of any freshman who played well since then.
I dont remember domination. Mo Collins started as a freshman but surely didnt dominate.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m just parroting back what I’ve read and what I’ve heard on multiple podcasts. It’s very discouraging.
They were saying no way Butterteeth doesnt last another 4 years the day he was fired vs Ugly.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Agreed.

I always prefer the incredibly strong freaks (often 3*) vs the lanky basketball dunkers (often 5*) at OT.

I was just responding to the "top OT" comment.
Trenton Brown was another that came in from JuCo and despite being forced to play both guard and tackle here under dipsh!t went on to have a pretty good pro career at tackle...I agree about the lanky ones. I think they get higher ratings due to better footwork at HS camps and such but I'd rather have guys like Taylor and Brown who have the physicality at 18-19 years old. DJ and Nixon never seemed to be able to get over about 265# and were abused for most of their 4 years for it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Homer is a homer.

He still has a Chimp poster and a McElshark Sr. trampstamp.
Speaking of the shark fuchser, he has to have been the luckiest guy around when it came to having 2/3 stars pan out. With Kyle Trask, Kadarius Toney, Jawaan Taylor, and Stone Forsythe he really set mullens up for success.

It's a shame that in all the time as the shark fuchser's fluffer, not much of that luck seemed to rub off onto sling blade outside of the 2 Lafayette transfers.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of the shark fuchser, he has to have been the luckiest guy around when it came to having 2/3 stars pan out. With Kyle Trask, Kadarius Toney, Jawaan Taylor, and Stone Forsythe he really set mullens up for success.

It's a shame that in all the time as the shark fuchser's fluffer, not much of that luck seemed to rub off onto sling blade outside of the 2 Lafayette transfers.
I'm afraid some of us were bamboozled with those 2 transfers. Especially the O-lineman. I really thought we would have something with how he played and the two OL coaches.

Food Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.