Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
I thought we had hit bottom in 2013…but somehow we continue to dig deeper. This program is screwed until the athletic department is gutted.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He goes to Ga. and the entire Etienne family is on my shiit list. That's an unforgivable offense.
His brother has done nothing but run down our team and program, since he committed.
Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
We're phucked without Etienne. Now the flea flickers and triple reverses, the staple of our offense, will be less successful. Our total sideways yards will take a hit too.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He goes to Ga. and the entire Etienne family is on my shiit list. That's an unforgivable offense.
His brother has done nothing but run down our team and program, since he committed.
Nothing his brother said about our team and program is untrue. We have a snake oil salesman posing as a head coach, which is pretty funny when you look at the popcorn salesman posing as the shadow AD with his gay puppet from Mississippi State.

As Alice Cooper put it so succinctly, "Burn it up, burn it down, burn this sucka to the ground."

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I just wonder how many on here that laughed hysterically at me when I said UCF has surpassed UF on the football field 2 years ago after that "meaningless bowl game" and Napiers annoucement....anyone remember that?

:lol2::lol2:

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
We could literally be the 5th best team in the state next year....I'll have to take a good look at Daytona Beach Comm. College's roster though before putting us ahead of them....
We discussed this a few days ago.
1. FSU
2. Miami
3. UCF
4. Keiser
5. UF

Sheeeeit, depending on FAU we might even be behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.