Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I want to be hopeful but man I’m just not sure how to be at this point. Some one help me understand why unchallenged starters at 3 time national championships SEC program (in one of the most advantageous states in the country) are bailing left and right. If you can come up with any other answer but the coach, I’m all ears

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
I want to be hopeful but man I’m just not sure how to be at this point. Some one help me understand why unchallenged starters at 3 time national championships SEC program (in one of the most advantageous states in the country) are bailing left and right. If you can come up with any other answer but the coach, I’m all ears
Football Win Some Lose Some GIF

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
What the Mother Clucker is going on? Why are starters leaving the Gators? We don't pay $$$ to the players like other teams? Not even starting players believe in what Billy is selling? If he's losing star player after starting player, why even keep Billy on staff? Holy crap. Sasse better be readying the hook on Stricknine and Billy sooner rather than later. Other teams just poaching away our best kids with cash offers and negative recruiting.

We have no one to blame but ourselves for allowing the negativity to get so out-of-hand. Come on guys, chin up, at least we're not Noles. /s

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
What the Mother Clucker is going on? Why are starters leaving the Gators? We don't pay $$$ to the players like other teams? Not even starting players believe in what Billy is selling? If he's losing star player after starting player, why even keep Billy on staff? Holy crap. Sasse better be readying the hook on Stricknine and Billy sooner rather than later. Other teams just poaching away our best kids with cash offers and negative recruiting.

We have no one to blame but ourselves for allowing the negativity to get so out-of-hand. Come on guys, chin up, at least we're not Noles. /s
I'm not sure about Scooby. Started the year ok but seemed to fall off a cliff especially after Shemar was injured. Solid 4 star recruit but is it a talent issue or is it a development issue? Hard to tell with him. Sure some of the other guys seemed to be pushed out but between Scooby and Hill, I think those guys needed to stick around.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm not sure about Scooby. Started the year ok but seemed to fall off a cliff especially after Shemar was injured. Solid 4 star recruit but is it a talent issue or is it a development issue? Hard to tell with him. Sure some of the other guys seemed to be pushed out but between Scooby and Hill, I think those guys needed to stick around.
Maybe it's a pot smoking issue? Maybe all the lazy, cool kids are getting jettisoned?

Fuch it. I liked Scooby's name more than his play anyways. For a moment there, I thought we were talking about Shemar.
Now If Shemar leaves, I'm going to every game with a bag on my head and a sign that says "Fire Stricknine."

How many more keys players can we lose? Maybe all of our transfers in (and new coaches) will be coming from Playoff teams so we can't announce them yet.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
As much as I generally agree, I’m not sure if we would have the same energy if somehow we didn’t suck at a system that was Taylor made for a program with our profile to be successful.
I don't care if we were great at it and winning championships. This isn't college football. This isn't college sports period. It's NFL lite. Only its easier to hop teams.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He relied heavily on Shemar telling him what to do.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I remember the day I heard about NIL I said well its here. The downfall of college football is here. Add in this transfer portal and theres just not much left.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fuch it. I liked Scooby's name more than his play anyways. For a moment there, I thought we were talking about Shemar.
Now If Shemar leaves,
Shemar, Scooby and Hopper are the only competent LBs we've had in a while.

Id like to add Ventrell to the list and he was great vs inside runs, but he was just too slow to play outside or pass coverage vs SEC.

Im beginning to think it is time to log out and come back in November. Sweet streudel.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Shemar, Scooby and Hopper are the only competent LBs we've had in a while.

Id like to add Ventrell to the list and he was great vs inside runs, but he was just too slow to play outside or pass coverage vs SEC.

Im beginning to think it is time to log out and come back in November. Sweet streudel.
You just need some pussy. It's all part of the highly detailed, intricate plan. Up to almost 70% of his first signing class have abandoned ship now, who needs juniors on their football team anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator