Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Hard to understand why these guys having success would transfer. Money? Concerned about depth and PT? But if that, every team recruits a new load each cycle. But whatever.

Re Etienne, he'll see some carries and could be very effective with georgia's OL and their staff. But he's not likely to be a featured back. One third snaps at most?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hard to understand why these guys having success would transfer. Money? Concerned about depth and PT? But if that, every team recruits a new load each cycle. But whatever.

Re Etienne, he'll see some carries and could be very effective with georgia's OL and their staff. But he's not likely to be a featured back. One third snaps at most?
You may be right but the kid is good. He may not be a blocker but he is a good RB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I always remind people that we not only won, but won a national title, with an Utah transfer and a converted 5th string WR at corner.
Gawd was he terrible.

But not as bad as leaving KJ at FS and RFN at CB.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Roll Go GIF by Carter Chevrolet

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So we tried to sign him, a florida player, and now he's coming back to us? Ready to play with a lot of SEC experience. Good on the staff. Guess the money at UF is better and he's closer to home.
Yeah... but we almost got a higher ranked kid from Louisiana or Texas instead of him last year.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I always remind people that we not only won, but won a national title, with an Utah transfer and a converted 5th string WR at corner.
He is a stud. I just didnt like how he extorted us during his recruitment out of high school. But we got him back and turns out he is/was worth the $ he wanted to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.