Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s terrible
Animated GIF

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We are so back, baby, A PWO from Yale! Only the best with a 3.98 GPA

He’s a camp/scout arm, which we need. At least he started in high school. :lol:

Not sure why it’s news unless he goes all Trask or Stetson Bennett on us - which is highly unlikely.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
We are so back, baby, A PWO from Yale! Only the best with a 3.98 GPA

OK.. I hesitate to post this as I do not consider myself an insider in any way. Having said that, a couple of weeks ago a guy at our local club saw my Gator stuff and began telling me how happy we were going to be. He said he was Warner’s brother (who attends UF) and had just got a call from his Mom that Aidan had been called by Willie Korn about joining him at UF where he was going to be the new OC. Korn was recruiting Warner out of HS and wanted him at UF with him. Mom was excited both boys would be at UF. So, he was right about Warner..is Korn the next domino to fall? Any real insiders feel free to expound!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OK.. I hesitate to post this as I do not consider myself an insider in any way. Having said that, a couple of weeks ago a guy at our local club saw my Gator stuff and began telling me how happy we were going to be. He said he was Warner’s brother (who attends UF) and had just got a call from his Mom that Aidan had been called by Willie Korn about joining him at UF where he was going to be the new OC. Korn was recruiting Warner out of HS and wanted him at UF with him. Mom was excited both boys would be at UF. So, he was right about Warner..is Korn the next domino to fall? Any real insiders feel free to expound!

Hopefully this is true and happens quickly. Korn is a very smart individual that was OC at Coastal Carolina for 6 years before spending last year at Liberty. Warner redshirted last year at Yale as a freshman so some of this info could be a little bit off.

Last edited:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully this is true and happens quickly. Korn is a very smart individual that was OC at Coastal Carolina for 6 years before spending last year at Liberty. Warner redshirted last year at Yale as a freshman so some of this info could be a little bit off.
You don't think liberty and Harvard compete for the same players?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even if Korn is hired, he'll be torn apart by Gator fans and Billy relentlessly trashed for the hire.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If this were true, why wouldn’t the Liberty WR follow him to UF?

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Even if Korn is hired, he'll be torn apart by Gator fans and Billy relentlessly trashed for the hire.
I am not so sure. Anyone that has watched Tater call plays the last two years knows this is an immediate major upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.