Founding Member
David Byrne Dancing GIF

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It's just a matter of time

MER06744b207488eae241977443f37d2miamivice0912-700x500.jpg
Funny picture looking at the styles. Tubbs' suit, other than the lapels maybe has more or less stood the test of time. Not cutting edge fashion perhaps, but one could get away with wearing that today and not be mocked - other than by @soflagator of course - but Crockett............damn that looks ridiculous. I'm having trouble deciding which is the worst attribute: the color, the wife-beater t-shirt, or the jacket which appears to be several sizes too big.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Funny picture looking at the styles. Tubbs' suit, other than the lapels maybe has more or less stood the test of time. Not cutting edge fashion perhaps, but one could get away with wearing that today and not be mocked - other than by @soflagator of course - but Crockett............damn that looks ridiculous. I'm having trouble deciding which is the worst attribute: the color, the wife-beater t-shirt, or the jacket which appears to be several sizes too big.

Dan Mullen thinks Crockett’s pants are too pleated.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
im not gonna lie, i think crockett was the epitome of miami cool. dude looks like a straight up pimp. i can hear that intro music in my head just looking at that photo. wheres the convertible ferrarri at?

Top Gear 80S GIF by leeamerica

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

He’s been our major QB focus. But we then left off the gas and USCe became the favorite. We then picked up our contact with him over the last 2 months or so but it looks like Georgia is the favorite to grab his commitment.

He announces on Wednesday.

This staff letting off the gas on anyone is the equivalent of someone here leaving Selma Hayek on “read”.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

He’s been our major QB focus. But we then left off the gas and USCe became the favorite. We then picked up our contact with him over the last 2 months or so but it looks like Georgia is the favorite to grab his commitment.

He announces on Wednesday.
A Hill is better!
He is bigger and has a cannon for an arm.

It’s gonna be difficult to get someone to come in a year after Lagway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.