Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 3* DL Riser Jeramiah McCloud commits

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I find a weird that QB Ryan Montgomery still has not committed to UF. Staff is on their way to see him again. I hope they can lock him down.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We got a committ. Not surprising the entire board is on the new DB coach's thread bitching about our head coach and AD.

"That was one thing I was hoping for. I want to be a leader for a class. When it comes to recruiting, you are only with the class you end up coming in with. If you end up committing late, or deciding late, then you don't really have so much of a say in who is in your class. Being able to be one of those early guys, helps you out in who you can pick out to be in the class with you. You can help make that class see what you want it to become."

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I really don't foresee many puff pieces from the Gator writers this offseason. They have the knives out quicker than I've ever seen.

the spin has already started in Gainesville... there will be plenty. Remember last year after the Orange and Blue game it was all about how it wasn't that the offensive line was that bad, it was that the Defense line was so good. Anyone at the game knew that the OL was bad, and you couldn't judge the D-line because they were barely touched.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We got a committ. Not surprising the entire board is on the new DB coach's thread bitching about our head coach and AD.

"That was one thing I was hoping for. I want to be a leader for a class. When it comes to recruiting, you are only with the class you end up coming in with. If you end up committing late, or deciding late, then you don't really have so much of a say in who is in your class. Being able to be one of those early guys, helps you out in who you can pick out to be in the class with you. You can help make that class see what you want it to become."

Nice commitment and taking on leadership in recruiting his classmates.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Billy Napier was at Tampa Bay Tech today. To see Dallas Wilson. He’s one of the best receivers in the state. Committed to Oregon. We should be pulling all stops to get this kid.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Billy Napier was at Tampa Bay Tech today. To see Dallas Wilson. He’s one of the best receivers in the state. Committed to Oregon. We should be pulling all stops to get this kid.
He's probably interested in a vertical passing game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator