7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The funny thing is, we've had 8-4 talent for the last 3 seasons. There is no reason why we shouldn't be 8-4 next season, or better. Yall just need to go ahead and accept that Billy aint getting fired next year. He aint. And for the easily triggered...Im not saying he shouldn't be fired...just saying he isn't getting fired.

Personally, Im getting to the point where I do gaf anymore. Part of me sympathizes with him because unlike several years ago when a coach had a very solid roster of players from year to year with little to no turnover beyond graduation/draft, he is dealing with free for all transfer compounded with NIL being easy bait to lure players away. Then I remember all the bone head things he has been doing to continue to dig the hole that Dan 'lazy POS' MuLLLLLLLens dug. I used to not really be interested in the NFL game but now I find myself ignoring Saturdays and dedicating my recliner football watching to Sundays.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We’re Nebraska. Glory days getting further and further in the rear view mirror as each year passes.
Embrace the suck.
Sucks Pied Piper GIF by Silicon Valley
Nebraska is Nebraska because they are in Fuching Nebraska. We’re still Florida. We just need a major corporate restructuring.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The funny thing is, we've had 8-4 talent for the last 3 seasons. There is no reason why we shouldn't be 8-4 next season, or better.
Weve had 9-3 talent for the last few years but keep having losing seasons. I know we want to act like the roster is significantly improved from the last year or 2, but it isnt. It's about the same. If better, its not by a whole lot. So we essentially have another 9-3 roster still being coached by the same 5-7 level staff. The only thing that's really changed in the last couple seasons is our schedule appears MUCH more difficult. I think the schedule and our 5-7 coaching staff are pretty significant reasons.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From the 247 UF board thread about this. :lol:

View attachment 67870

In the interest of getting this thread back on track................4* Corner out of Indiana; On3 and 247 like him better than Rivals, but even they have him as a top 250 player.

Four-Star CB Mark Zackery IV names Top 4
Rivals was great until On3 came out. On3 stole a ton of their really good evaluators and writers.

247 is probably the best evaluator group now IMO.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Which on its own, makes him an a$$hole.
meh...seems like a really good man. And I sincerely mean that. I bet that is why he is a good recruiter. Im an a$$hole to the core. Napier is not an a$$hole. Of the three failures, well 4 counting aDdAziO, before him, he really is the best human being. That is what makes this so hard. But he is doing so poorly on the field.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
meh...seems like a really good man. And I sincerely mean that. I bet that is why he is a good recruiter. Im an a$$hole to the core. Napier is not an a$$hole. Of the three failures, well 4 counting aDdAziO, before him, he really is the best human being. That is what makes this so hard. But he is doing so poorly on the field.
I'm glad he's a nice guy. Maybe he turns a corner this season?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I can agree on the idea that he is a decent person. But his insistence on doing things a certain way, despite fans’ objections, and with little regard for what’s come of those decisions, definitely dampens the argument that he’s much different than the last few. As I have said, Zook was actually a better coach(that was tough to type) and was willing to do whatever it took to win. He just wasn’t good enough. Napier seems ok to take us for 30 mil as long as he gets to do what he wants. His insistence in a lot of failed experiments says he doesn’t care the cost. “Good guy” or not, I’m not ok with that.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some evaluators think he’s the best running back in the country.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think he should go ahead and narrow it down to 10.
The stupidity of this stuff has hit new levels. This attention whoring prima donna will play this crap right up to his signing, then probably transfer from whatever school his dumb ass chooses in his first year anyway because he feels "disrespected".

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The stupidity of this stuff has hit new levels. This attention whoring prima donna will play this crap right up to his signing, then probably transfer from whatever school his dumb ass chooses in his first year anyway because he feels "disrespected".
Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator