30 Team Fantasy Baseball League

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
My brother and I are starting a 30 team fantasy baseball dynasty league. It's a $10 buy in and like $2.75 league fee. The playoffs are run like the real playoffs (everyone making it will get a prize). 15 man Minors. Once the initial drafts are run only way to add to your team is through waivers, FA, trases, and a new player draft (MILB). Each team is an actual baseball team as well.

We are looking for around 4 more people to play. If anyone is interested message me or post here and I'll get in touch with you. We are wanting to get the drafts started immediately if possible. Currently we have it down for 6 hours a pick, done on a proboards site.

If this needs to be in a different section, can a mod move it....Thanks!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
That’s a lot of work and research for $10....

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
That’s a lot of work and research for $10....
It's like $15 for each playoff team (10 teams) and $50 for the runner up on top of the 15 and $100 for the winner on top of the 15. Incentivizes teams to keep playing

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So no takers lol

I would do a pay league for football. And of course for March madness.

I’ve done Basketball but it’s a total pain in the butt because players get sat so often and there are so many games. Multiply those issues by 10 fold and you have baseball. I just don’t have the time to do a baseball fantasy league. I barely have time to do a football one. You have to be really dedicated to your team in baseball.

Just my two cents.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, I won my football league this year.

I’ve discovered over the last couple years that the way to winning NFL fantasy leagues is to not actually get the best players. You actually want players on teams that are not going to be good and will probably be fighting for a playoff spot in The last 2 to 3 weeks.

This used to not be the case. If you got LaDainian Tomlinson or Marshall Faulk or Kurt Warner or any other superstar in that regard – you could build a hell of a fantasy football team.

For sure you will lose a ton of games during the season with this approach but You will have a lot of players playing in the last 2 to 3 weeks and everybody at the top of the league will have all their player sitting.

You don’t want garbage players – you just want solid players on mediocre teams.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I need a replacement owner for this league if anyone is interested. The New Player Draft starts in a week. Reply or message me if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.