300 members!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[quote name=''78' timestamp='1407370381']I'm gonna earn the brown nose award for saying this, but I gotta give Mr. Oxrageous major props for taking this funky little template (I remember being here the first full day with just Ox and Spook and an empty space and thinking no way will this fly) and applying massive amounts of energy and enthusiasm to turn it into a meaningful UF message board. I think we'll have a ton of fun with it during football season no matter how well we play on the field.

Congrats, Ox, and to Gatorchatter! [/quote]True. I know Ox has put a tremendous amount of time and thought into this.

Thanks from all of us.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You twerps keep thanking me, but there is no Gatorchatter without the membership. Everyone migrated over and just dove in and started posting. Even with all the software updates and shutdowns and error messages, you guys just kept on pluggin'. You also made donations and bought nearly 60 shirts, exceeding my wildest expectations.

And just an FYI, this software is going to continue to improve. There are many software updates coming soon that are going to address a lot of annoyances and add things that people want (like a "return to forum" button, for example).

We're going to have fun this season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
the_alphagator1906 said:
Wow that is a great accomplishment Ox! However, I thought you hated exclamation points! You must not hate them to bad because you put it in the title!!!!!!!!......!!!!!!!!!!...!...!...................!
I hate MULTIPLE exclamation points.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
You twerps keep thanking me, but there is no Gatorchatter without the membership. Everyone migrated over and just dove in and started posting. Even with all the software updates and shutdowns and error messages, you guys just kept on pluggin'. You also made donations and bought nearly 60 shirts, exceeding my wildest expectations.

And just an FYI, this software is going to continue to improve. There are many software updates coming soon that are going to address a lot of annoyances and add things that people want (like a "return to forum" button, for example).

You better take the thanks while its warm because the moment this baby goes down from the weight of 2,200 Gator fans jumping up and down and screaming NO WAY after the loss to Idaho, the honeymoon's done been over. This is all hypothetical, of course.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
I would like to thank myself. I am awesome.
Any chick with a neck tat like that is awsome

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n25288 said:

Ox, you have done a magnificent job, and you are correct about the membership. The qualities, cohesiveness, camaraderie, and support among the members on this board make it very special. I fully expect it to grow rapidly, but if it didn't we would still have a great time. .

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
I'm surprised it is a whole number! We definitely have some .25's, .5's, etc.! :-) I'm probably one of them. I have been recruiting for you on every article I read - which is every one I can find. I hope it's helping some.
You took a bit of a leap there GI.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
I would like to thank myself. I am awesome.
Skinny Quinton told me it was a neck tat

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
I'm surprised it is a whole number! We definitely have some .25's, .5's, etc.! :-) I'm probably one of them. I have been recruiting for you on every article I read - which is every one I can find. I hope it's helping some.
Dude, it's from a Clint Eastwood movie. Do you guys not remember this?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
[quote name=''78' timestamp='1407370381']I'm gonna earn the brown nose award for saying this, but I gotta give Mr. Oxrageous major props for taking this funky little template (I remember being here the first full day with just Ox and Spook and an empty space and thinking no way will this fly) and applying massive amounts of energy and enthusiasm to turn it into a meaningful UF message board. I think we'll have a ton of fun with it during football season no matter how well we play on the field.

Congrats, Ox, and to Gatorchatter! [/quote]The good thing is, the more people, the faster it will grow. This online stuff is like the Flu - the more it spreads, the more it spreads. Ox has done an exceptional job with this. We just need to remember to help him cover expenses, until he gets some good sponsors. I know they will come as the audience grows. Ox could be sitting at the top of an empire. :-)

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

You probably won't answer this, but, has there been enough donations and purchases to cover the expenses? If not, we need to do better.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

I'm not asking for donations, let's just say that. If someone wants to contribute, they can always do that by buying a shirt or a koozie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.