367 yards rushing

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The offense we saw today is the kind that Muschamp always dreamed about, which makes it fun to beat him that way. Of course, he didn't believe in recruiting offensive lineman to actually run it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And another thing, wear them out with Scarlett and Perrine, then hit them with Toney, Pierce, and Franks.
Had Franks passed equal to Bentley, he would have had a perfect game.
Don't forget Townsend's good punts.
Had Toney not fumble-lost that punt, we coulda taken control earlier.
We did this without Swain. (and of course, without Grimes, Jefferson, Cleveland, Gamble, Krull, any pass receivers.)
Grow Gators, solidify before clown-time.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The offense we saw today is the kind that Muschamp always dreamed about, which makes it fun to beat him that way. Of course, he didn't believe in recruiting offensive lineman to actually run it.

That was the quintessential style of game that Cousin Eddie wants, and when it is successful it does not bother me one bit. However we have ZERO passing game for numerous reasons which I won;t discuss here. But my question is this? Why is Cousin Eddie so dumb, IMO, as on the opening drive of the 2nd half, Scarlett rips off a 30 yd. run to give us 1st and 10 at the USCe 20 yard line. Why then did Cousin Eddie call THREE straight pass plays with that mental midget at QB, when running the ball was SO successful, causing a missed 41 yd. FG? Not blameing Cousin Eddie for the missed FG, but it never should have been a 41 yd. attempt and never should have passed on both 1st and 2nd downs!!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Backs ran hard and OL did a good job opening holes. Toney showed some cutbacks that were otherworldly. Why he's not getting more touches is beyond me.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Backs ran hard and OL did a good job opening holes. Toney showed some cutbacks that were otherworldly. Why he's not getting more touches is beyond me.

Toney finally got lined up all over the place and got the number of touches I’d like to see. He was the only one juiced up to play and keeping the fans in it during the first portion of the game.

Dan said postgame that Toney does a lot of freelancing and rarely runs plays the way they’re practiced so the staff has been slow to trust him. I think they trust him now.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Toney finally got lined up all over the place and got the number of touches I’d like to see. He was the only one juiced up to play and keeping the fans in it during the first portion of the game.

Dan said postgame that Toney does a lot of freelancing and rarely runs plays the way they’re practiced so the staff has been slow to trust him. I think they trust him now.
That's sad if true. Kid is a highlight reel and we don't play him because he tries to make things happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb