Recruiting 4* DT Kyree Campbell commits to Florida

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We really seem to have the market cornered when it comes to D-Linemen from Wyoming!

With that said, regardless of his offer lists, etc., I will hold out hope b/c our 3 position coaches on the defensive side of the ball have shown "some" ability to develop individual players. Now having SideHat over them kind of negates things, but if it were an offensive player, I would have no confidence that he would develop b/c our position coaches are offense are quite "offensive"!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This makes up for the lost JuCo. Now we just need to make up for the guy that went to rape u.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Woooohoooo!! :chomp:

That's a big cat.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
6'4", 320-lbs. In those few highlights, he shows he's good at tracking where the ball goes and he makes
decisive take-downs. Let's get some more.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

My response to Alex Shepard would be this: "Most of us are not Butter's Bashers b/c of lack of talent alone, most of it has to do with his INABILITY to DEVELOP TALENT and mange a game. etc."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This makes up for the lost JuCo. Now we just need to make up for the guy that went to rape u.
I'd like to see two Jucos, actually four, to make up for what we didn't sign the last two years, but right now I'd be happy enough, I guess, with 3 DTs.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see two Jucos, actually four, to make up for what we didn't sign the last two years, but right now I'd be happy enough, I guess, with 3 DTs.

We need about 10 lineman. Whatever that equates to on each side.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Right, and you have to sign about 20 to have 10 by the time half of them get broken, don't develop, get arrested too much, can't qualify or can't maintain eligibility, or otherwise don't make it.

Basically you need one at each position on the field every year and an extra linemen or two, because they get injured more. That's 22-24 plus a kicker and punter every few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.