4* QB Joe Milton

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't care what Milton does at camps. His play on the field is bad. He doesn't deserve his 4 star status unless that changes. He repeats what he has done the past 2 years and he'll be a 2 star.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I don't care what Milton does at camps. His play on the field is bad. He doesn't deserve his 4 star status unless that changes. He repeats what he has done the past 2 years and he'll be a 2 star.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Already starting the excuses I see when he goes elsewhere and blows up. :bwahaha:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Already starting the excuses I see when he goes elsewhere and blows up. :bwahaha:

Look up my posting history when it comes to Milton you moron. His stats are far worse than any other 4-5 star QB. His stats are worse than many 3 star QBs if not most of them. The, he's on a bad team doesn't explain the numerous times he'll throw the ball in the dirt or over a receivers head which he does with a clean pocket. Something isn't right with him. His play doesn't match what he does at camps or workouts. If his play doesn't improve massively, he'll lose that 4 star status quick.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Looks like Milton will be heading to Michigan. Bring on the 3* project
Apparently we told him we wasn't ready to accept his commitment so he's going to commit to Michigan in a week or so. Mac/Nuss are chasing Fields (instead of taking a 4* QB who we could land now) and are stupid enough to think they have a shot at landing him! Milton was ours to lose and Mac/Nuss found a way to F*CK it up! Smh!!!!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. Unfortunately, his stats and game tape just aren't that good.

We really can't afford to keep signing projects. I didn't want Sitkowski, and as is stands right now (having not seen his senior year), I have big doubts about Milton.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I was really hoping for this guy. He's got a rifle for an arm, and can out run the roadrunner.

However, I read a wonky stat that 30% of his passing yards came on 8 passes, or something like that.

Either way, I wish we got him. But we didn't want him anyway.

:mac:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Apparently we told him we wasn't ready to accept his commitment so he's going to commit to Michigan in a week or so. Mac/Nuss are chasing Fields (instead of taking a 4* QB who we could land now) and are stupid enough to think they have a shot at landing him!
These guys are like a giant can of QB Away....Then again we are talking about the same genius who had Treon and WG tied up going into 2015 and also thought LDR was better than WG.....Anyone else see a pattern here?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The Kentucky commit Jarren Williams is a legitimate option. He just got offered by Alabama also.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Kentucky commit Jarren Williams is a legitimate option. He just got offered by Alabama also.
Do you really see him picking us if bama pushes for him?

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
These guys are like a giant can of QB Away....Then again we are talking about the same genius who had Treon and WG tied up going into 2015 and also thought LDR was better than WG.....Anyone else see a pattern here?

LOL....there's definitely a pattern here

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Would you want to spend any significant amount of time with Butters N Nusschump?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can we get a quarterback who actually knows how to play quarterback has thrown for a lot of yards in high school?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You repeat the same thing over and over again?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can we get a quarterback who actually knows how to play quarterback has thrown for a lot of yards in high school?
Not until these clowns are fired.

Edit: sorry, I forgot I turned a new leaf.

Obviously, the QB Whisperer can make any 3 star into an All American. Just look at his track record over the last 35 years. Success everywhere. Trust me. The best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb