https://www.seccountry.com/recruiting/football/florida/recruits/2018/
Anthony Cook, CB Texas
KJ Henry, DE NC
Trevor Lawrence, PRO GA
Lorenzo Lingard, RB Jax
Patrick Surtain Jr., CB Ft Liquordale
Xavier Thomas, DE SC
Zamir White, RB NC
Or we could get 3 4 star DT's and 4 4 star LB's and not worry about the 5 stars so much. Its called filling your needs with quality players something we have failed to do lately.

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Or we good get 3 4 star DT's and 4 4 star LB's and not worry about the 5 stars so much. Its called filling your needs with quality players something we have failed to do lately.

We need to fill needs, but we do also need some elite athletes. Those 5* difference makers are what win you championships.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Threat said move the needle I say the hell with the needle. I'll take 20 4 stars thank you very much. Mac signed Clayton, most would say who.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can have your primadonna 5*. Give me 20 four stars every year and I'm good to go.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love this pick up. Looks like a really good back. Has good patience and excellent cutting ability. Also, this kid doesn't shy away from contact and more often than not, he runs through and breaks the first arm tackle. His running style reminds me of Alvin Kamara a little bit. Really solid pick up.

Two thumbs up!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love this pick up. Looks like a really good back. Has good patience and excellent cutting ability. Also, this kid doesn't shy away from contact and more often than not, he runs through and breaks the first arm tackle. His running style reminds me of Alvin Kamara a little bit. Really solid pick up.

Two thumbs up!
Agree completely. The only critique I can really say looking at his video is that he could possibly secure the ball a little better than he typically does, but dead on with the rest of it.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Agree completely. The only critique I can really say looking at his video is that he could possibly secure the ball a little better than he typically does, but dead on with the rest of it.

Yes, agreed. He needs to work on being a little more careful with the ball in his hands. I could also see him being really valuable in the return game for us if necessary.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We need to fill needs, but we do also need some elite athletes. Those 5* difference makers are what win you championships.

We agree on something...lol. While Mac improved his bluechip ratio last class...he really failed to get any high end elite kids. We need those difference makers. Hopefully, that changes this class. I posted in another thread that out of the top 50 kids we are in the running to get one of them. That's just not good enough.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nah. All thing considered Id rather have a Florida 4 star kid over a NE 4 star.

If he is really good, I expect Butters will lose him regardless.
wcBVW9S9avoti.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.