494 to 96

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
The score of the Florida - UAB game was 36 - 7. If you take 494 and divide by Florida's score of 36 you get 13.7. If you take 96 and divide by UAB's score of 7 you also get 13.7.What the hell is the significance of that it beats me.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
501CF85D-9F65-4657-A87C-859876956DEF.png

I take Highway 494 to state Route 96 on my way to Florida. This is clearly the first clue in a treasure hunt. I love these things...I’m getting in my car and going there to wait for the next clue!!

CONGRATULATIONS! You made the #1 slot in the Google search “494 to 96”!

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
I’m going with our total yardage v. UAB’s total yardage, though I really hope it’s the treasure hunt....

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
No, no, no to all the above...I finally figured it out! It’s Front Butt’s (Charlie Weis for you newbies) cheeseburgers to beers consumption ratio on any given weekend!

PAY ME!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The score of the Florida - UAB game was 36 - 7. If you take 494 and divide by Florida's score of 36 you get 13.7. If you take 96 and divide by UAB's score of 7 you also get 13.7.What the hell is the significance of that it beats me.
The estimated age of the universe is 13.7 billion years.

Also, new housing starts were up 13.7% in October

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How about the pages of Chip Kelly's soon to be released contract details vs. that of MacButters?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You have won one .999 one ounce silver round. Congratulations. I will need your mailing address so I can mail it to you. As I said the perverts lost. Sorry to have to say that.
Well, they certainly have the traffic I'm chasing. They have a 15 year head start on us.

Brick by brick.

By the way, there were two Kelly threads and I closed one that had 103 pages.....so you have to include that in the total.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Well, they certainly have the traffic I'm chasing. They have a 15 year head start on us.

Brick by brick.

By the way, there were two Kelly threads and I closed one that had 103 pages.....so you have to include that in the total.

As I stated previously, you are limiting your growth potential significantly with what you are allowing. The perverts now run the board. And eventually they will ruin it. You did a great job creating this board for us Gator fans. It is well done. It is sad this is happening. Decent people will go elsewhere. This is probably my last post. Now make a note of how some react to this post.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As I stated previously, you are limiting your growth potential significantly with what you are allowing. The perverts now run the board. And eventually they will ruin it. You did a great job creating this board for us Gator fans. It is well done. It is sad this is happening. Decent people will go elsewhere. This is probably my last post. Now make a note of how some react to this post.
Perverts? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry to see you go.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Hello? WTF are you talking about willis?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I’ve been sitting at this fking intersection for 10 damn hours waiting for the next clue...and now I come to find out that you’re just some fking nutcase with some disturbing ax to grind for no apparent reason?

If you don’t like it here....then you can clearly GTFO!

Oh....and you owe me gas money, asswipe.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
99.9% the number of Swamp Ass posters who didn't even know that Butters svcked and was getting fired soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.