5 more former Ole Miss players are eligible to play

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ah, but you see, I’m a GOVERNMENT project manager. You always wait until the conditions are perfect to submit because folks itching to say no will find any reason to do so, I.e. an unrelated hurdle they know you haven’t cleared. It’s why things take so long - if one thing is wrong or not complete, it can (and most likely will) require resubmittal - at best.
Solid plan. Our resubmittal will probably be filed in late October.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I've thought long & hardly on this. I believe those other transfers got EZ approval because they went where they would have little impact notoriety. Our WR transfers are being delayed because with the Trask-Franks consortium firing to them they will light up the CFB national scoreboard such that the decision will cause schools of lesser offense to publicly gripe. :D

I didn't know there were any schools of lesser offense. No offense, (cough, cough) but I suspect Rog might be making that up.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
OL with an agitated attitude in the house and sees fit to kick the azz of any ballerina next to him in practice... need only transfer at this point, just saying

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Stop making shiit up, turdface.

This sparkling exchange, between two of the brighter lights on this forum, reminds me of a recent incident involving a young gentleman who found himself incarcerated in the local hoosegow, after engaging in a vicious slap fight with an enormous fat lady. The lady in question is well known hereabouts for her volcanic temper and her acumen for slapping the absolute shat out people. After she had "taught the little m---------r some f-----g manners," she called the cops on him with the intention of bringing assault charges against him. Well the cops arrived, and after seeing the damage she had inflicted on him, they were both arrested and are currently residing in the Iron Bar Hotel. Let this sad and terrible tale serve as a warning to all who would engage in idle disputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator