5* QB Corral interested in UF

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like he don't have time for no prima-donnas. Might not be such a bad bloke after all.

I feel the same. Basically told the rich kids to fook yourselves and the administration. What soured on USC though? Did Gretzky pull some **** back channel because Matt beat his son's ass apparently? And the Gretzky children are one step below Kardashians. They are spoiled trash.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Agree about Fields. However, if another stud QB says he's interested, you gotta at least find out how serious he is. Fields hasn't given us any reason to believe he's a lock. Mac should tread lightly, though.

We have no idea what has been said between Fields and the coaches.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Supposedly, this kid is gonna visit us soon. How good of a QB is he compared to Fields? Is he a take if he wants to pull the trigger and Fields is still in play?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From California.... strike 1. But QB is one position they do produce.

Gators Breakdown podcast crew says he parties a lot. Called him a Will Grierish, don't know if that meant drugs, also. Didn't seem too interested.

I don't know anything else. Haven't even watched highlight videos. Heard he was really looking for a Bama offer.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From California.... strike 1. But QB is one position they do produce.

Gators Breakdown podcast crew says he parties a lot. Called him a Will Grierish, don't know if that meant drugs, also. Didn't seem too interested.

I don't know anything else. Haven't even watched highlight videos. Heard he was really looking for a Bama offer.

I can't remember exactly where I read it, sorry, but I know I read somewhere that he got into a fight with Wayne Gretzky's boy at a highschool basketball game and that's the biggest "strike" I'm aware of.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Supposedly, this kid is gonna visit us soon. How good of a QB is he compared to Fields? Is he a take if he wants to pull the trigger and Fields is still in play?

Well well well...who said to watch what we do with other QBs after the Fields visit?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well well well...who said to watch what we do with other QBs after the Fields visit?
easy killer, as I understand it, it's onpy that Corral wants to visit...haven't heard yet if we've even talked with him.

Now if he actually does visit, or we extend an offer, well then that changes things.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
easy killer, as I understand it, it's onpy that Corral wants to visit...haven't heard yet if we've even talked with him.

Now if he actually does visit, or we extend an offer, well then that changes things.

In another thread it says he set a visit or did I read it wrong?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In another thread it says he set a visit or did I read it wrong?
Anyone can show up on campus.

I don't know if that is an official visit or even a known but technically unofficial visit, or Corral just saying he is coming to visit...all I'm saying is don't jump the gun.

If we knew Fields wasn't coming, not only would we take his visit, but he, or someone else, would likely get an offer.
Watch for an offer

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone can show up on campus.

I don't know if that is an official visit or even a known but technically unofficial visit, or Corral just saying he is coming to visit...all I'm saying is don't jump the gun.

If we knew Fields wasn't coming, not only would we take his visit, but he, or someone else, would likely get an offer.
Watch for an offer

Hey dude, Fields may be in the bag for all I know. He may LOVE the pizza in G-Ville but the timing is odd on Corral...no?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey dude, Fields may be in the bag for all I know. He may LOVE the pizza in G-Ville but the timing is odd on Corral...no?
Sure...Im not saying it isn't, but outside of random "insiders" who have been wrong the whole way, who else have you heard it from?

Look, I'm not saying Fields is a lock, but I'm gonna need more than some kid from Cali saying he ia going to visit.

If UF extends an offer to someone else then we are out for Fields, can't put it any more plain than that

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So you think he's randomly visiting schools with no communication with the staff?

Sounds legit.

Dude, wake up. He's fishing for a place to go because schools are wary of him. He's been forced to change highschools because he got into a fight with Wayne Gretzky's son. His reputation has been ruined because a rich kid's dad used his power and influence to hurt him. He's desperate to find a decent school, so yes, he will visit without an offer in hopes his skills will outshine the negative rhetoric.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know right? :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.