Recruiting 5* QB Jarrett Stidham flips Gators the bird, commits to Auburn

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
No more transfers at QB, go with one of the Sophomore next year. Should have gone with one this year Appleby & LDR are awful and limit us on offense. LDR can't throw the ball past 45 yards and Appleby cant make quick decisions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"It was previously reported that Texas A&M was the favorite to land Stidham, but that was before the Aggies 1-3 finish to the season."

So, now he is considering us after we finish the season 1-3?

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
He'll end up at ether aubie or TAMU. It's what we do, lose recruits to other schools

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First off, it's important to know that he's a four star quarterback. Not a five star quarterback. He's good. But I'm not sure he's elite. That being said he would be better than both of the upperclassmen we have.

He quit Baylor as soon as Briles was fired. Basically sat out the year. Never even took a snap. One of the crown jewels of Baylor's class. Can enroll in January.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And you trust Nuss and Mac?
No, I trust my eyes and the collective of hundreds, maybe thousands, of coaches and scouts. One on our bench is a 2 star clipboard holder who hasn't even started a game in 6 years, the other is a run first QB with a cannon (inaccurate) who has a tendency to throw sidearm under pressure. My guess is that neither are even as good as AA and neither will ever start a game. The fact that Butters and Nuss were still shopping for a QB last year (Eason, Francois, Jackson) tells me they agreed then and now.

LDR will start next year, I would expect, unless Nusschamp is fired. I'm all on board with the entire offensive staff minus the RB coach being fired. We know Butters wont be.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He'll end up at Texas with Herman now. Either Franks and/or Trask are leaving, or Mac can't coach them up, no other logic to this rumor.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
This would be a great pick up if we could get him. Instantly our best QB...with experience as a true freshman already.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How much eligibility does he have left??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb