Recruiting 5* QB Jarrett Stidham flips Gators the bird, commits to Auburn

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Well he won't be playing in it if he goes to Bama unless he thinks he can dethrone Hurt.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some people seem to think we are going to get him. He added Cleveland to his twitter.
Doesn't mean much, he's got coaches and players from UF, Aub and A&M that he's following

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some people seem to think we are going to get him. He added Cleveland to his twitter.
People thought we were going to get Eason..... or Francios.... or Jackson last year too.

People also thought we were going to get Davis and Wilson, or Bush and Mbe Busse.

Want me to continue? The list is long and distinguished.

FWIW, after seeing Jake Allen, I'd be all for dropping him and hunting other QBs. It's worth the risk. We need a game changer QB and I'm not even sure Allen isnt even a decent backup.

Last edited:

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
He didn't say he wanted to play in THIS GAME next year he said play on THIS DAY next year. Means nothing for us.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't say he wanted to play in THIS GAME next year he said play on THIS DAY next year. Means nothing for us.
Do you honestly think he wasn't talking about the SEC championship game? Still don't think that means anything for us (we have absolutely no chance of getting him), but he was talking about the game.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Defenisve coordinator Geoff Collins and wide receivers coach Kerry Dixon II went to Alabama for 4-star defensive end LaBryan Ray (Madison) and 4-star wide receiver Henry Ruggs (Montgomery). Both will officially visit UF in January."

We spend all of our time trying to to land the leftovers in Alabama that dont go to Bammer or Barn. We spend half our damn time there.

And our best recruiter is three states away talking to a 3star Db.

I ...JUST... DONT... FVKKING....GET... IT.

Do we have anyone on the staff that can recruit FLORIDA? Please dont tell me about the Fau/Fiu wondertwins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.