5* RB Cook not so committed to F$U

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Let's just skip the shytfest for once. He made a comment about being an offensive weapon. Believe it or not, Muschamp's offenses were more prolific than Goober MacNuss's. Kinda hard to believe.

Anyone that thinks he is coming here should get a head CT scan as soon as possible,

For someone who gets upset when others take your comments out of context or jump to conclusions, you have eerily similar skills.

Kyng was only talking about the d cook recruiting drama. Nothing more.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
For someone who gets upset when others take your comments out of context or jump to conclusions, you have eerily similar skills.

Kyng was only talking about the d cook recruiting drama. Nothing more.

I mean the thread is about his brother. Weird. Let's just skip this one.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I mean the thread is about his brother. Weird. Let's just skip this one.

I get it - the odds are against us. However, he's a 5* player in FL. You at least try until you verify there's no interest.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cook 1.0 was 80% committed to florida... just saying.

I agree, recruit the talent, and I agree to recruit it in this specific case, but I also acknowledge that he's going to troll us and end up clown u. It's what clown tards do.
Agree, except I don't think he ends up at FSU. They are loaded at RB with Akers there. Probably ends up at Clemson.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm 80% committed to getting out of bed tomorrow. At some point anyway.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm 80% sure James Cook is trolling. Call me when he signs and faxes a LOI to UF.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm 80% sure James Cook is trolling. Call me when he signs and faxes a LOI to UF.

Its obvious that pretty much everyone feels this way. Me included. What I find laughable is that if we ignore him everyone pisses and moans that Butters is always late to offer and we might have had a chance.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
"Cook told SEC Country he has eliminated Florida from consideration as well as LSU and Miami. His recruitment is now down to two schools: Florida State and Georgia. Despite his commitment to the Seminoles, Cook said UGA has pulled even with FSU. He plans to make a final decision by the end of his senior season."

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/opening-finals-florida-gators-recruiting

After Cook's latest tweet it appears he is UGA bound.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wow...zamir and cook? That's an incredible haul. We get WRs but no QB.

Cam Akers is a total bad ass and will be a pain for the next 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.