5 Star DE/LB CeCe Jefferson - 247 Sports

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida has been considered the team to beat for the top ten prospect for the entirety of his recruitment and the Gators hold 94% of the picks in his Crystal Ball. Earlier in the week, Jefferson tweeted his support of Florida head coach Will Muschamp, who finds himself on the hot seat following a 3-3 start.
"You know, Coach Muschamp is a great guy. I think, personally, that they should keep him. Me and him have built a good relationship- me, him, and Coach (Brad) Lawing, and the rest of the coaching staff. I think he's a great guy and everybody has bad seasons. I think next year, he'll be back on track. Coach Muschamp is my guy and he knows I'm with him 100% backing him up on this. I want nothing but the best for him."
How would Muschamp being fired affect Jefferson's status with Florida?
"I wouldn't say it would. Yeah of course (would still consider Florida), I mean I love Florida. But if they do fire him, it would also depend on who they brought in, so that's pretty much all I have to say about that situation."

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This kid could save our class. If he jumps on board with the next coaching staff there could be more to follow

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like he said, it all depends on who is hired to replace Muschamp.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He and Cowart with Clark and Holley at DT would be deadly.

I'd throw in Willis as well, if he'd lay off the cleat theft.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Gatorphan;n90678 said:
Florida has been considered the team to beat for the top ten prospect for the entirety of his recruitment and the Gators hold 94% of the picks in his Crystal Ball. Earlier in the week, Jefferson tweeted his support of Florida head coach Will Muschamp, who finds himself on the hot seat following a 3-3 start.
"You know, Coach Muschamp is a great guy. I think, personally, that they should keep him. Me and him have built a good relationship- me, him, and Coach (Brad) Lawing, and the rest of the coaching staff. I think he's a great guy and everybody has bad seasons. I think next year, he'll be back on track. Coach Muschamp is my guy and he knows I'm with him 100% backing him up on this. I want nothing but the best for him."
How would Muschamp being fired affect Jefferson's status with Florida?
"I wouldn't say it would. Yeah of course (would still consider Florida), I mean I love Florida. But if they do fire him, it would also depend on who they brought in, so that's pretty much all I have to say about that situation."

We need smarter players.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n90703 said:
He and Cowart with Clark and Holley at DT would be deadly.

I'd throw in Willis as well, if he'd lay off the cleat theft.

Brantley is showing flashes of beastliness already.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law98gator;n90728 said:
Brantley is showing flashes of beastliness already.

Hasn't lived up to the recruiting hype/head-ache yet, imo. But yeah, he'll be good as well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe not. Have Clark and Holley even been on the field? I don't think so, but I've been drinking myself into stupor and not watching the games again the next day.

I understand the general reluctance and belief that anyone named Brantley might be an underachiever.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law98gator;n90737 said:
Maybe not. Have Clark and Holley even been on the field? I don't think so, but I've been drinking myself into stupor and not watching the games again the next day.

I understand the general reluctance and belief that anyone named Brantley might be an underachiever.

Needless to say, I wasn't surprised to see you shower him with praise.:dance:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Jefferson, Cowart and Ivey will save this class. But we'll need a coach that can develop them into the NFL talent they should be.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n90879 said:
Jefferson, Cowart and Ivey will save this class. But we'll need a coach that can develop them into the NFL talent they should be.

+100

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are in decent shape with DE, and have not had a problem geting defensive players, (a litle weak @ LB). I' m woried about the offensive recruits, that see 4 consecutive years of ineptnes & 1940's call playing, which everyone knows is dictated by dawgchamp. If we fire WM and lose one 5 star DE but gain three 4-5 star OL and other offensive play makers, i would be elated.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n90879 said:
That's great. You think 12 guys will do it? Probably 12 will transfer off this team, not to mention the early departures and graduations.

Which are WRs and which are OL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.